IGNORED

Babydolls

Treebeard

Babydolls is one of my favourite bars in Pattaya, except for the co-owners, and manager, who are always forcing me to drink too much! tossers :001_Sawasdee:

Anyway, getting back on subject, I popped in there one night, and brought a drink for both myself, Ricky, and a lady drink. I was just about to order a second, when I received a text from Terry to say he was in Walking Street, so I checked binned and went off to meet up with him and the othere guys that were out.

The bin was 320 baht, so I handed over 3 one hundred notes and 2 twenty notes, keep the change, and off I went.

Just as I was reaching Walking Street, an out of breath young lady from Babydolls caught up with me. It turns out that one of the hundred baht notes I had given her, was infact a one thousand baht note.

A refreshing piece of honesty, that made my day, and earned her a 100 baht tip :MonkeyFight:

I also gave her something else that night, BUT that's a different story :)

That is very cool. It is refreshing to hear people doing the right thing. Good for you and another reason BD is such a great place.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

I haven't spent a lot of time in Babydolls but the few times I was there, I thoroughly enjoyed it there.

Nice to hear good things about this place. Definitely will have to go back on my next trip and make it my regular.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

its great when you hear of honest staff makes you appreciate the establishment more

I have never heard a bad word said about Babydolls... this agogo is in a league of its own IMO

I have a bad word! Ricky gets me too drunk and the girls make me too horny!! :Bow5:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Great to see that sort of behaviour anywhere but especially good to see in the bar environment.

Good for the establishment and yeah mate good you gave her a tip or two..................lol.

Yeah, I agree that Ricky is a wanker. In the past I have tried to leave and he has insisted that I have a free drink!!!!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 weeks later...

Terry runs a good place, wherever he is, so I am sure he would make sure his staff do the right thing. It is always good to hear stories like this coming out of Thailand, when there is so much bad news around. Thanks for your report.

the place just goes from strength to strength and stories like this show what a well run establishment it is,

Little gestures like this go a long long way

I think it's nice that the girl was honest. I always think that if your nice to the Thai's then a lot of them will be nice back to you. I see to many farangs that have a bad attitude towards the Thai's and thats no good for the rest of us who try and be friendly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sinkorswim, has been very helpful on the questions that I have for planning a Bacherlor party for a buddy, I have one question for those of you who have been to or had a partty at Babydolls, what are the games like (PM if you don't Mind) or is it better I don't know details, till you get there?

Thanks. :Club_fight1:

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Babydolls the other night and what a horny group of gals there are in residence. It is a very lively and jumping place. Possibly one of the top Go Gos in Fun Town at the moment, I would suggest. If you haven't cracked a' woodie' within a few minutes of being there you are not a real man!

• 2 months later...

I have found a lot of bars are pretty honest, I was sat with the guys on my table, the guy on the next table was wasted on drink so I checked his bill before he paid up by his request. I dont think they seen me do this but the bill was spot on... he could have been ripped off but wasnt.

• 2 weeks later...
I have never heard a bad word said about Babydolls... this agogo is in a league of its own IMO

I heard some bad words about BD... I am told that...

BD has a lot of sexy young cunt on offer!

Am I worthy of being a Soi Prisoner you tell me?

Zero to Hero

So lets think statistically here ... Lets say you accidentaley pay with a 1,000B bill instead of a 100 at say .... 100 bars.

How many chase you down to give you the difference?

I say about 5 to 10%....

Babydolls is a top-notch ago-go in my book. For many reasons!

Sinkorswim, has been very helpful on the questions that I have for planning a Bacherlor party for a buddy, I have one question for those of you who have been to or had a partty at Babydolls, what are the games like (PM if you don't Mind) or is it better I don't know details, till you get there?

Thanks. :001_Sawasdee:

Best you dont know bud, they are far too disgusting to mention here.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!