IGNORED

Wide assortment of new vitamins, anti-aging, libido, fish oils, bulking and energy supplements

Bounce2

I've got 24 bottles (see pic) of various high quality vitamins, fish oils, libido enhancers, liver cleansers, anti-aging, and energy supplements. They are all new and come from a store I co-own out of Thailand. I brought them here for personal use and it turns out I have some things to take care of away and I don't want to leave them in my condo's fridge as it will be unplugged when I'm gone. I've no problem taking them back with me, but figure I'll give aome an opportinuty to hook up with some cutting edge, high quality, and very hard (though legal) to find supplements in Thailand.

To make it it easier I'm selling everything (except for three) at a flat rate of 1000 baht each. Everything here sells out of thailand for A LOT more each in retail stores (most here are closer to 2000), something a quick google search would reflect. The GHT Ultra pills growth hormone pills are the exception as they sell for around 3000 baht each and I'd let them go for 1500.

For a really good deal I'd sell the whole lot at a firm 20,000 baht which would be a great deal for personal use or to sell off individually and make some cash. Also, smaller discounts if you take more than three.

I'll be in BKK another week and could meet somewhere like terminal 21, and I will also pop down to Pattaya probably this weekend. Feel free to PM me or shoot me a text at: +66 6-1857-0951

image.jpeg

The only one making cash is you i guess ... 

Here are the first 3 items i googled ... 

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

And yes it's pretty easy to order from out Thailand . 

GHT Male are $89.35 in Australia (2322 baht)

Bloody hell.........for your own personal use :Think1:

Very strange comment for a 'For Sale' thread. Why would that matter ?

The only one making cash is you i guess ...

Here are the first 3 items i googled ...

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

And yes it's pretty easy to order from out Thailand .

I quoted retail, but I'd definitely match Amazon official (not resellers) on anything. Not trying to price gouge anyone at all and they are new and stored in fridge and even in a big cold pack on the way over which was a pain in the ass. Sure, it's easy to order some of those but who knows if they'll turn up, how much extra you'll pay, and how much they'll degrade in heat.

Sellers stuff --  sellers asking price...Not much to discuss UNLESS  you really want to buy...IMHO

Archived