IGNORED

Nice Condo for Rent

padays

Heads up anyone looking for a good condo in Patts.  I rented this unit for 3 years and am assisting the owner in finding a new renter as I am moving to another one of his units:)

The condo is located on Soi 6 Pratumnak not far from Kinnery:) lol.  711 and family mart across the street.  Many amenities nearby yet quiet and a decent Pattaya beach only a couple hundred meters away.  

The unit is a large single 48 square meters with seaview balcon on the 11th floor.  It has a king bed, two door fridge (with freezer not the puny hotel type), dual hot plate, microwave, new sony 42 inch plasma, sophon cable television, bathroom with shower, sink and washer, plenty of storage and closet space, leather loveseat, dining table. Newly installed led and energy efficent lighting.  Pots, pans,dishes, cooking utensils, bedding, towels all included. It is in good condition and the building has two security guards on duty 24 hours, security cameras, food store, restaurant and covered parking for autos or motorbikes.  The building has a 25 meter swimming pool great for laps or cooling off.  There are two Gyms (Tonys and independent) within walking distance.

I will post pics likely this weekend.  I can arrange viewing.  The rental is 11500 baht per month for a one year rental or 13000 for 6 month contract.  Electric and water at government rates you will pay monthly If you want the sophon 10 meg download cable internet with wireless router it is 990 per month and you will pay sophon directly.  

The building is guest friendly but any guests will need to present id upon entering.  

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived