IGNORED

179 baht Thai buffets

badboybilly

Went with a Thai friend tonight to a Thai buffet ... Cook all yourself... All u can eat including ice cream 179 baht.

Just off South Pattaya rd theres a small soi .

image.png

image.jpeg

Any info on which soi South Patts is a pretty broad area description. For 179 Baht that's a bargain obviously more Thai orientated so if the locals flock to it, it must be good!!!

hard to explain exact location but off South Pattaya Rd... Heres the name.

image.png

Ohhh yeaaaahhh that one yeeeeaaaaahhhh...... I got no clue can't read Thai lol

hard to explain exact location but off South Pattaya Rd... Heres the name.

a map please.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Went with a Thai friend tonight to a Thai buffet ... Cook all yourself... All u can eat including ice cream 179 baht.

Just off South Pattaya rd theres a small soi .

You have to cook it yourself?

Do you also have to do the washing up after? LOL

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

this place looks dirty... and still not clear what they offer for 179.

Perhaps you come home with a certificate in authentic Thai street cooking?  :Grin3:

It looks like a typical thai hotpot cookery. They supply the gas cooktop or hot coals and the food is buffet style.

It's works the same as a buffet, but the food is not cooked, you go take your pick, bring it back to ur table and put in on the cooktop.

There are many on third road north of pattaya nua ( north road)on the way to north bus station.

It's like the place in central mall on the 5 th floor, full of asians gorging themselves

It looks like a place that I've been to. It's great food. It's like a bbq but at a restaurant

It looks like a place that I've been to. It's great food. It's like a bbq but at a restaurant

Its just another thai jim joom place.....take a girl there she will love it and do all the cooking for u.....bargirls loose their shit when u shout em a feed at these places...they love the crap....low priced shit food....some have seafood tho

• 3 months later...

It is called Ninja, I think it is in Soi 3. One soi down from Sukhumvit Rd junction With South Pattaya Road. Shop on corner sells teddy bears.

name ? directions ? landmarks ?

Any info on which soi South Patts is a pretty broad area description. For 179 Baht that's a bargain obviously more Thai orientated so if the locals flock to it, it must be good!!!

Would luv to know where

a map please.

It is called Ninja, I think it is in Soi 3. One soi down from Sukhumvit Rd junction With South Pattaya Road. Shop on corner sells teddy bears.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/แชมป์หมูกระทะ/@12.922279,100.8868136,19z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0x1d12d28390cab91a!8m2!3d12.9220882!4d100.8875008!9m1!1b1

Its not a Ninja franchise!.. I haven't been there for a couple of years but was a good place, kicks off later in the evening, with a small band!  Has a DIY somtam station which is a big hit with the gurls.

Archived