Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Want to rent a car preferrably a 4 w pick up 5 seat

eddysacc

Try board member mpm as he has a couple of Fortuner's and a Ford Ranger. A nice guy also and rented from him many times and for my upcoming trip.

How much would you expect the monthly rental on a Fortuner or Ranger please?

Send Board member "mpm" ask him for a quote and availability for your dates.

Make sure your licence to drive in Thailand is in order even if all the other vehicle documents are in order and it has renters first class insurance the insurance company will not pay out if you do not have a valid driving licence and you are driving yes you can just pay 400tb when stopped and can not show a licence buy you smash up a nice newish car/4x4 and you are liable for some big bills.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Who can help me out to rent a car from october 3 to october 14?

HI< We are a small rental company been advertising on PA for many years,(items for sale and rent forum) we have a Mazda 3 available for your dates

Please email me at [email protected]  for rates and confirmation

Regards

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

HI< We are a small rental company been advertising on PA for many years,(items for sale and rent forum) we have a Mazda 3 available for your dates

Please email me at [email protected]  for rates and confirmation

Regards

I have been on this forum many years never seen a bad word about pattayagolf rentals you would do well to rent from him but my comments stand get YOUR documents in order.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

so its a thai driving licence

international permit

or the other choice  dont rent...

Your home country license is suffice with our insurance company Viriyah, no problems when claiming

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Hello, maybe we can help each other. I am Thai and I own a Toyota yaris 2014, bought new in 2015, fully insurances. I don't use that car anymore due to a company car from. My job.

So I try to rent it daily weekly or on monthly basis. Please contact me if you still need a car from 3-14. October.

And anybody else feel free to contact me too. Prices daily 900 weekly 5000 monthly 15000 baht. Free delivery. I think it is lower than the average. For your 11 days we can discuss a new price too. Like I said helping each other is key. Thanks a lot in advance

Who can help me out to rent a car from october 3 to october 14?

You can arrange business visas and work permits but can't rent a car without help? Hardly a good advertisement is it?

Dont worry bakerboy. even we are in pattsya there are not only bad Boys out there Who want your money.

Good luck for your life and enjoy ;)

Helping each other not hating each other, then everybody can stay happy.

Forgot to post contacts in my first post, busy girl he he.

And the Toyota yaris 2014 is automatic I forgot too.

Here are my email for booking and talking final rates and confirmation.

So please email me at [email protected] or talk in my line id: dsm4351

Archived