Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Buying a cow

seals139

For small baby 5000 - 10 000 Baht

For big cow 50 000 Baht

23 24 25 26 27 28 years old farang & living in Pattaya north Thailand. :Finger4:

And I ride Kawasaki KSR only!

I'm living in Oz , but me and my wife often travel back to her farm in Korat, Amphur Si kiew. There is a large cattle market in her village twice per week and hundreds of cattle are brought on large trucks and sold each week. We own a few Thai/Brahman cattle ourselves. The price will depend on the sex, age ,breed ,health ,weight and condition of the animal.

The prices can be really hot and cold month to month.If you are talking about your average Thai/Red Brahman 8 months old in fair condition your looking around 20,000 baht.We purchased a mother and son pair 9 months ago for 40,000 baht.  Google search www.ninehoil.com  and press the translate button and look for cattle in North Eastern Thailand .You will see plenty for sale in korat.

cow1.JPG

cow2.JPG

I have a cow farm in the Korat area. I just sold this 8 month old female calf for 25,000.image.jpeg

Russb What does a full grown 3 year old cow sell for?

It depends on the breeding. My cows are the long eared type 'Indu Brazil'. They tend to be more expensive than the Thai/Brahman cross breeds pictured in post 4 above. A nice Indu Brazil 3 year old female would start at 40,000. I have some high end examples that are >100,000. Like this: image.jpeg

^  she reminds me of an old girlfriend I use to have

Can you do anything with these beasts except breed them and sell them?   I mean there is not an ounce of fat on them and you can count every rib so I'm thinking that butchering them for the beef won't get someone much of a return.

Can you do anything with these beasts except breed them and sell them?   I mean there is not an ounce of fat on them and you can count every rib so I'm thinking that butchering them for the beef won't get someone much of a return.

Put the whole thing in a grinder.

That's all they are good for.

It depends on the breeding. My cows are the long eared type 'Indu Brazil'. They tend to be more expensive than the Thai/Brahman cross breeds pictured in post 4 above. A nice Indu Brazil 3 year old female would start at 40,000. I have some high end examples that are >100,000. Like this: attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

How much is that a kilo?

How much is that a kilo?

Sorry, I have no idea as breeding stock is not purchased by weight.

Many different  points to the cow very difficult to give advice almost impossible  my wife family have many cows i asked her she said impossible to help with out looking at them and deciding what you wish to do with them.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Big return in good stock very big and your experience is what !!!!!.

Please stick to bar fines  and putting you correct shoes on 5555.

How the fuck can you put some ones else on and not notice it beggars belief big time care to explain to the BM here .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I was mildly serious about buying a small herd a while back. The GF was buying a bunch and I told her I wanted in on this investment opportunity.

In the end, though, she told me straight out that she wouldn't allow me to do it because I know nothing about thai cows (well, she tried to put it a little more nicely than that). Almost a bit too smart, this one.

Big return in good stock very big and your experience is what !!!!!.

Please stick to bar fines  and putting you correct shoes on 5555.

How the fuck can you put some ones else on and not notice it beggars belief big time care to explain to the BM here .

JDM

I simply ask a question and you get a big dose of the red ass?   Hmmm -  I wonder why?

Could it be that you have a couple of those little heifers "stump broke" and you have found true love?

The next lake you come across - go jump in it.

Cheers!

Archived