IGNORED

How to get a visa if....

bakufoz

How do you go about getting a 6 month METV visa if you are in a country that has no THAI embassy? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance for the help..

Be like a dog,

" if you cant eat it, play with it, or fuck it. Piss on it and walk away."

Good question indeed. If no one can answer that here pop the question onto visa sub forum on thaivisa. One of the geeks there will have an answer for sure

Call the nearest Thai Embassy to you and ask them.

No matter which country you are in there will be a embassy that will be looking after the country you are in.

There is definitely a consulate in Azerbaijan (Baku) as I have got a visa from there.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I think you'll need to go to a country with a Thai consulate, but like Harvey says best to ask the experts on thaivisa.com

I think you'll need to go to a country with a Thai consulate, but like Harvey says best to ask the experts on thaivisa.com

You may need to send your passport to another country but you are unlikely to need to travel there.

If the OP posts where he is located someone may be able to give him specific information.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

End of thread....Thaivisa can stand down.

Maybe.

Wow, never knew that. Its in the Hyatt.

Thanks.

I wouldn't get excited as it is in the Hyatt Tower not the Hyatt...lol. If you want to save yourself a possible wasted trip to the consulate contact them and ask them what they require. I sent them an email but they didn't answer. I had to contact them on the phone and they gave me the correct information (hopefully this is correct: +994-12-497-2142). Don't trust the information on the website. It might be correct but for Thai consulates I have found it is often incorrect.

What visa is this then ?????

6 month METV visa.

Jack.

Six month multiple-entry tourist visa. It allows stays of up to 60 days.

What visa is this then ?????

6 month METV visa.

Jack.

Not sure that's relevant to the OP or not, but you can only get an METV in your home country AFAIK......

........and they're a hassle.

Thanks for all the help and advice. believe this thread has run its course.

Be like a dog,

" if you cant eat it, play with it, or fuck it. Piss on it and walk away."

Archived