IGNORED

Soi 7 questions

birdsfan5051

If this is a double post and someone can direct me elsewhere no problem..

How does Soi 7 work is it bunch of beer bars and gogos? Or is it like Soi 6? Is there a good chance to get LT there? Any guidance is much appreciated..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most girls on soi 7 )look for long time they prefer that

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

No specific rules along Soi 7 just shops, eating places, pubs, hotels and beer bars. Long time? well in the beer bars as said probably preferred but up to girl in question

They are not that close to each other either, Soi 6 and Soi 7 are either 1/2 mile or a million miles apart depending on your view

Soi 7, lesser known as Soi Happines, is mostly a beer bar soi yes. I have had a few short times there as there is a ST hotel in the soi, It was the girls' idea to do ST. It's arguably the most busy nightlife street in town after WS. Great place for songkran too, but the cars forcing their way through are annoying. Some of the LBs and BGs are also quite annoying, I mean those blocking my way and grabbing my arms. Funny enough when Im in the mood for it, but not always. I also try to avoid the too loud and noisy bars at the Second Road end. The soi also has a reputation of drink baits - girls getting guys to enter bar and order a drink, and then after he got his drink, the customer is left on his own. Sitting there and downing his beer alone was perhaps not his intention. I often walk up soi 7 and down soi 8 or vice versa as they are right next to each other and same thing.

• 1 month later...

I will be there in December for updates on Soi 7

The concept of Soi 6 compared to soi 7 and soi 8 is IMO totally different.

Soi 6 is for my understanding purely a ST soi and so is the aim of the girls to get you in have a drink and go upstairs to the room and while you still pull up your pants she waits for the next customer. Good ones do daily 8 and more customers. You don't need to waste any time there with telling your stories about your job or your doggy at home ;)

Where else soi 7 and 8 girls prefer LT and you find many beer bars with pool tables and a few go-go's as well hotels and small shops.

Therefore the whole process is less "time-pressurized" and you won't have the feeling after your first beer something should happen immediately.

Soi 7 is also more busy than soi 8. For one reason sure due too less shops and hotels and that fact results in a remarkable difference in the intensity to get customers into the bar. Hence soi 7 girls are more determined to welcome you :GoldenSmile1:

I personally prefer the concept of 7/8, just because it is much more relaxed and I am not a big fan of ST anyway.

Hope it helps you to find out your preferred soi.

some good bars bars on soi 7 some hot girls also . shooters happiness bar . Irish bar boomerang bar . pandora bar is the best and biggest some decent girls in there

Archived