Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Police were good apparently in homophobic violence

badboybilly

I was talking over lunch today to another farang gay guy ... He told me he had been assaulted ahd robbed of his gold chain last week on a baht bus by two young farangs with European accents... Apparently could of been Swedish?

His gold chain fell off when he was hit so he wasnt certain it was stolen by the 2 guys.

He apparently was with his boyfriend at the time.

He told me it was homphobic related ... I dont know .

He was talking to a Senior Police man about being gay and a victim of these thugs.

He was going to the newspapers about it but the Police were very helpful so he decided not to.

These guys apparently wernt in the Photo album so he is back to square one.... However they took a statement and he spoke to a Very Senior Officer who seemed to take it seriously.

A Detective rang him about 3 hours after the incident to meet him and he walked the bar area with him ... But was scared as the detective was a little stocky Thai guy who was quite old.

He was quite pleased the way they handled the sutuation and the old Detective who walked around with him looking in Bars ... But was worried about his safety walking around and if he seen these two young thugs again...

But the Detective guy said he wasnt scared...maybe had a gun on him or something?

He thinks hecmay have been a volunteer ? But when he pulled out his ID card the bars let him walk around inside to look.

Kudos to Pattaya Police in taking homophobic violence seriously.

There shouldn't be any difference between violence,homophobic or not.

Robw

What it sounds like the OP is hinting at is that gays should get special treatment. After all saying something negative about gays and ladyboy chasers will get you a warning on this web site now...it was not always like this.

After all saying something negative about gays and ladyboy chasers will get you a warning on this web site now...it was not always like this.

Good to see a positive change.

Good to see a positive change.

can we still joke about it?

What it sounds like the OP is hinting at is that gays should get special treatment. After all saying something negative about gays and ladyboy chasers will get you a warning on this web site now...it was not always like this.

I agree it shouldnt be like that !

You have the right to your opinion .

I guess its how you word it ... It might not be your opinion but the way your expressing it that gets you a warning.

As a Poof I certainly give you my persmission to say anything negative about poofs sweetheart... So you go for it !

You get up there on that soapbox and you can scream out to your hearts content.... I see your from the good ole USA ...just leave the Bible at home though dear ... Wouldnt want to be a hypocrite now would we ?

Flaming other BMs has always been a warnable offense on this forum if that is what you are referring to.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Flaming other BMs has always been a warnable offense on this forum if that is what you are referring to.

Flaming might not be the best word to use in this thread, just sayin

13912853_10154320741432778_1851053675527019579_n-1.jpg

All violence should be taken seriously.  My guess is the copper wasn't scared because he knew if the thugs tried it on with him every thai guy within a mile would have piled on.  

Kudos for the effort.  I hope they catch the guys.  

There is a difference to "flaming" and having a different opinion on a subject, it only becomes "flaming" when someones feelings get hurt, and it seems as though this web site has suddenly been overrun by people with thin sensitive skin.

I agree it shouldnt be like that !

You have the right to your opinion .

I guess its how you word it ... It might not be your opinion but the way your expressing it that gets you a warning.

As a Poof I certainly give you my persmission to say anything negative about poofs sweetheart... So you go for it !

You get up there on that soapbox and you can scream out to your hearts content.... I see your from the good ole USA ...just leave the Bible at home though dear ... Wouldnt want to be a hypocrite now would we ?

You don't have to worry about a bible in my household, so being a hypocrite would not be an issue here.  555

But getting back to the OP...Why did he have to point out that is was a crime because he was gay?  Would not just reporting the crime had been enough, or did he put in that he was gay in order to get special treatment from the police???

Yes dear he told them he was an old poofter ... Loved a bit of sausage up his butt and if they didnt help and bend over "forwards" to help him he was going to hit them with his handbag and chuck a tantrum to the media.

Thats what you wanted to hear wasnt it pet?

An Interesting read about the new(ish) LGBT MET Police anti troll units behavior toward a Twitter user making a "distasteful joke" :

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/22/exclusive-london-lgbt-police-go-trolling-harass-stalk-user-threaten-family/

Apparently there are also think tanks tracking "Islamophobic" tweets, such as DEMOS the leftist think tank:

http://www.demos.co.uk/project/hate-speech-after-brexit/

this is not the first incident of this type I have heard about in the last few months.

May very well be eastern european gangs moving in - rich pickings and no they are not homophobic - they are arseholes to everyone - they do not discriminate.

Police were good apparently in homophobic violence : Gay lives matter

Yes dear he told them he was an old poofter ... Loved a bit of sausage up his butt and if they didnt help and bend over "forwards" to help him he was going to hit them with his handbag and chuck a tantrum to the media.

Thats what you wanted to hear wasnt it pet?

are we talking about a punch and Judy show here ??? or have i missed sonething

An Interesting read about the new(ish) LGBT MET Police anti troll units behavior toward a Twitter user making a "distasteful joke" :

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/22/exclusive-london-lgbt-police-go-trolling-harass-stalk-user-threaten-family/

Apparently there are also think tanks tracking "Islamophobic" tweets, such as DEMOS the leftist think tank:

http://www.demos.co.uk/project/hate-speech-after-brexit/

The facist left!

This is NOT a flame, but a question on this thread...Why was the link from the Bangkok post that I linked here removed?  Was it because of the content of the article from the Bangkok post that was wrote that the defendants one 17 and one 14 said that the transgender wanted to have sex with them?

Whether he was a poofty or not. A crime is still a crime. Also, don't you think it was a bit silly wearing gold around town or on a baht bus. Mind you, it was farang who took it not Thai's. Main thing is he wasn't beaten or hurt. You can replace gold - you cannot replace limbs.

Archived