Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Contact for Pattaya Bike Week, Burapa Motor Club?

dtag

I have spent a good while searching but can't locate a good informational site for the Pattaya Bike Week which takes place in February 2009. I am trying to see about being a vendor at the event. Does any one know anyone involved in this or in the Burapa Motor Club, which hosts the event? I am not in Pattaya, I live in Chiang Mai.

I have spent a good while searching but can't locate a good informational site for the Pattaya Bike Week which takes place in February 2009. I am trying to see about being a vendor at the event. Does any one know anyone involved in this or in the Burapa Motor Club, which hosts the event? I am not in Pattaya, I live in Chiang Mai.

I'll pm you a number. :D

I'll pm you a number. :D

Dave

Are the dates set?

Also, what biker type bars are there in pattaya?

Thanks

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

pm sent. :GiveBeer1:

Dave

Are the dates set?

Also, what biker type bars are there in pattaya?

Thanks

Not sure of the dates yet but too be honest i haven't asked yet, its normally always valentines weekend though. :Dance1:

Biker bar wise there's Easyriders in north pattaya, Shark Rider in south pattaya which is Burapa owned and of course my place Blues Factory which isn't a biker bar as such but i sponser and ride at Burapa every year and we do get a large biker following because of my bands. :D

• 2 months later...
Not sure of the dates yet but too be honest i haven't asked yet, its normally always valentines weekend though. :Drunk_Party:

Biker bar wise there's Easyriders in north pattaya, Shark Rider in south pattaya which is Burapa owned and of course my place Blues Factory which isn't a biker bar as such but i sponser and ride at Burapa every year and we do get a large biker following because of my bands. :P

Yes it's the same dates for this year as well and i'm looking forward to it :)

poster2009_jpg.jpg

Is there some sort of schedule of events available anywhere

have a few people riding up and I would like to know what events/parties are on apart from the two days at the stadium?

Cheers

If anyone is keen I am riding down to Hua Hin on the Sat 7th Feb to meet up with some people coming up from KL then back Patts on Sun 8th

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry