IGNORED

PATTAYA, THE HIDEAWAY BAR PARTY SOI BAUKHAO Vlog-100

popeyesretreat

Here is a blogger I follow, he is so hard to understand but he seems like someone that would be fun to hang around with. Some of these guys as so dedicated to making Vlogs is ridiculous, they put up 100's of videos and the good ones a few a week, Kev-In-Thailand

If you thought I was that advanced would you ask me if I understood?.” 

SN7tukw.gif

Here is a blogger I follow, he is so hard to understand but he seems like someone that would be fun to hang around with. Some of these guys as so dedicated to making Vlogs is ridiculous, they put up 100's of videos and the good ones a few a week, Kev-In-Thailand

Location of this Bar ???

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

it states its in soi buakhao, if you have difficulty explaining this to taxi's you can also go to LK Metro and or soi Diana, which are neighbouring streets and look around... Happy hunting :)

it states its in soi buakhao, if you have difficulty explaining this to taxi's you can also go to LK metro and or soi Diana, which are neighbouring streets and look around... Happy hunting :)

I know this street very well.But don't see something

to find out where it is.something near by ???.Stay

Soi Chayapoon.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It is on the corner of soi buakhow and Soi 15. If you know the area it is very close to Boomerang guest house . It is a very nice bar and also a top notch guest house to (really big rooms). Have their own website. Can walk to LK from here maybe 5 minute walk. It is a good location. 

Archived