Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Using Key Visa for my Thai BF

badboybilly

I have decided to try to get a Tourist visa for my Thai bf.

We have been together on and off 5 years .

Any reccomendations on what Visa Company to use ?

I like the guy at Key Visa he seems to come across well.

Financially im very secure and own my own apartment and financially secure money wise.

He however isnt and has a job paying 12,000 baht a month in his home town of Udon.

He has only savings of 155,000 baht

He lives with his mother and father,he doesnt own any property only they do... They have a large farm

Kudos to you , wishing you both a happy future ... :)

Yes well... Its too early to say yet.

I will try Key visa but he can only do his best ... He is not the decision maker.... No use blaming hm personally if he cant do it...i would rather him ket me know and be honest with me.

I think however its becoming more norm for Thais to come to Australia so being hopeful

IMO you are better off doing the application yourself. When I wrote this website I was mainly thinking about TGs but getting a guy one is exactly the same: Australian Tourist Visa for a Thai. Even if you don't have the time to do it before you leave you can do it on your return to Australia and submit it using the online application system.

If you can show that you can cover the costs of the trip he doesn't need to show any funds. Make sure he gets a letter from his employer saying that he has a job to return to. If you prepare the application correctly there is a high chance of being successful.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

IMO you are better off doing the application yourself. When I wrote this website I was mainly thinking about TGs but getting a guy one is exactly the same: Australian Tourist Visa for a Thai. Even if you don't have the time to do it before you leave you can do it on your return to Australia and submit it using the online application system.

If you can show that you can cover the costs of the trip he doesn't need to show any funds. Make sure he gets a letter from his employer saying that he has a job to return to. If you prepare the application correctly there is a high chance of being successful.

Yeah , I have done the application for her years ago , lots of work but worthwhile and saves a lot of money ...

I would rather someone do it professionally.

He is only charging 5000 baht and 25k if successful....according to his advertising anyway ?

I would rather someone do it professionally.

He is only charging 5000 baht and 25k if successful....according to his advertising anyway ?

That is nearly $1000 and you will still need to do the hard work of collecting the required documents. I wish I could get $1000 for the couple of hours work (and that is being generous) that would be required on their part!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

If money isn't an issue and you aren't comfortable doing it then get them to do it the first time. Scumbags site is awesome though if you want to try it yourself.

• 5 weeks later...

UK visa we would expect to see the following information :

1.Age of applicant

2.Any immigration history – previous visa refusals.

3.Employed – can she get a letter from her employer.

4.Any assets – House owner – land owner – condo.

5.Any dependent children.

6.Any other family members.

7.Are you married to the applicant – partner girlfriend/partner

8.How long you been together

9.How many visits per year.

10.Do you have photographs- call records – money transfers.

11.If you are the sponsor you must be able to show you can fund the trip we expect from you – Accommodation evidence – bank statements – passport copies etc.

The application will be judged on the balance of probabilities will the applicant return at the end of the visit - as per paragraph (s) V4.2 - V4.10 of the immigration rules.

Should you require professional advice feel free to contact me.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Do the various Embassies still trot out the "no reason to return" when declining tourist visas or is that a thing of the past....??

The application will be judged on the balance of probabilities will the applicant return at the end of the visit - as per paragraph (s) V4.2 - V4.10 of the immigration rules.

The OP was asking about a tourist visa for Australia so no point directing people to UK immigration law.

Do the various Embassies still trot out the "no reason to return" when declining tourist visas or is that a thing of the past....??

Not sure if they detail it on refusal letters (but I suspect they do) but reason to return is one of the biggest things they look at.

Archived