Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Strange calls

lantern

Got back from my second trip in mid August.

One week ago I recieved a string of calls which showed two strange numbers on my phone.

One showed as 01 111 11 and the other 09 260 1111. Tried to call them back only to be told "this number is not connected"

There were four in succsession at just past 5am then another two later in the day at 2.30 pm which I missed hearing.

With the first four I answered and got the gut feeling they came from Thailand (it was just after 1am there) No one spoke on the other end. So I said "who are you" & "why you ring Australia" No answer!

I was a bit groggy after just waking so it's all a bit of a blur.

The only person in Thailand who has my mobile number is the lass I met three days before leaving and we have been chatting once or twice a week since by phone and email. In her last email she mentioned something about phone being broke and the last couple of times I tried could not get through. Just tried again and did get through.

So just wondering what any of you technically savvy BM's make of this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by lantern

Bak-Wan & Crash thanks for your reply's. Don't know anyone who would call me from a computer.

Guess it could be a wrong number.

Whilst in Thailand I got a few wrong number calls. With this girl on the other end saying things like "Why you no cum see me" & "Where are you" No idea who it was!

Anyway thanks again.

Thanks guys. I think if she rang from internet cafe she would have spoken when I asked.

No don't know anyone who uses skype.

Really think it was just a wrong number.

• 2 weeks later...

DC mate, long time no see!!

If somebody had rang you on VoIP in an internet cafe, it may have dropped sound to one end of the call, so even if she spoke, you may not have heard her!!

James

Edited by JimmyReegs

DC, Jimmy!

Can't help with this technical issue DC but could'nt resist posting here!

Hope all well DC!

I'll forward you DC's email Jimmy!

Cheers

Joe

Many a day, shall we rest in the clay!

2892970184_91050afce6_m.jpg

Ban Chang Dance Contest (Trip Report)