IGNORED

Quick reminder for 30 day extension

socrates

I went along to get a 30 day extension on Thursday

Most people like me use the services outside to complete the paperwork and take the photos

One important document I forgot was the proof of my address - they told me to go back to my room and get one - or even a business card

I had nothing on me apart from a loyalty card from Loaf Bakery - it had the address on the front I told the guy I live upstairs  - so he copied that

The Immigration Officer never took any notice

But just a word to the wise - don't forget some proof of address that they can photocopy

Just one quick question regarding 30 day.extension for 60 day visa, when is the earliest you can apply for the extension? Guessing it's passport, proof of address and two photos and cost is around 2000 baht? Many thanks

I went along to get a 30 day extension on Thursday

Most people like me use the services outside to complete the paperwork and take the photos

One important document I forgot was the proof of my address - they told me to go back to my room and get one - or even a business card

I had nothing on me apart from a loyalty card from Loaf Bakery - it had the address on the front I told the guy I live upstairs - so he copied that

The Immigration Officer never took any notice

But just a word to the wise - don't forget some proof of address that they can photocopy

Archived