IGNORED

20x Magnifying Eye Magnifier Glasses Loupe Lens

how122255

20x Magnifying Eye Magnifier Glasses Loupe Lens Jeweler Watch Repair .....Light NOT working, probably needs a battery....260 baht

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

DSCN0737.jpg

DSCN0739.jpg

DSCN0740.jpg

I have one of these myself and they are highly  recommended for muff diving at night-time........ :GoldenSmile1:

good luck with the sale its worth a fortune............ :hello09:

I have one of these myself and they are highly  recommended for muff diving at night-time........ :GoldenSmile1:

good luck with the sale its worth a fortune............ :hello09:

Somehow I think you might not really have one but yes it could be good for very close inspection when DATY and thus avoiding crabs...Nice to see your still with us. TFYP

Around 400 baht for a brand new one

Yes, something like that...But I offer FREE shipping and a lifetime, no-hassle, return option...T&C apply.

The 'bin' was full and 'Father Ray' had no use for them ....It was NOT sold to anyone on this site. Just doing some housecleaning and filling up the day.

Archived