IGNORED

Where to get car keys cut

bwnrnr

If possible I would also like to get the wireless open / close and inhibitor chip copied also (the wireless electronics in the black part of the key).  Where can I get this done ?

Just about all the big supermarkets have a key cutting shop in the complexes. Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang, Tesco on Theprasit, Tesco on Pattaya Nua.

Those with a chip in them will run about 2000 baht, cheaper to buy them off e-bay then take it to those same shops to get cut and programed

There's a 'Mr Natee' (minute) on the ground floor of Big C Pattaya Klang . 

I tried getting one done last year without success,yes they will open the door/boot but not start the car as they cannot chip them,ended up at my Nissan dealer with my log book and four days later got a call to say my key was ready,cost 280 baht........ :GoldenSmile1:

Keyman on Soi Buakow near friendship Market

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Keyman on Soi Buakow near friendship Market

Friendship market is on Pattaya tai........... :Think1:

Archived