Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Received a gift...

kissme

I ve received a gift but I cant read.... Would you please translate for me ?

Thanks

IMG_20160812_162043.jpg

At the top it says jing jai or "true heart" ( the จ is very badly written.)

Another one says kwam huang Yai which I think is supposed to mean she cares a lot, but it's all written in bad font and not easy to read, sorry

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

damn that's tough, Thai is hard enough to read as it is 5555 I guess it's hard to write on a ball with a thick pen though .. Phil has got the first two lines.. second last line is the same, repeating the caring a lot.

Third line not sure, last word is "Narn" which means a long time (no, not what you think!)

last line says "From me to you" (Jaak Chun Teung Ter)

I think it's safe to say it's a gift from a girl to you and she cares about you a lot. 

This is the best I can make from this script, but I am just too lazy now to translate it.

จริงใจ

ความห่วงใย

อันยาวนาน

คือความห่วงใย

จากฉันโงเธอ

something like this

honest.... 

empathize...

so far....
witch mean
i care about you

The last line says, "Send money."

I understand that as an intention to have a long relationship. She's a person who will care for you for a long time. Don't worry about it too much. Maybe she just wanted to say something nice to you. Given that it was on Mother's Day... well. uhm...

• 3 weeks later...

something like this

honest.... 

empathize...

so far....

witch mean

i care about you

very close translation  as it is difficult with out knowing the relationship  of the two parties but is a good translation.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived