Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Worst breakfast

badboybilly

Going past Leks hotel buffett today I decided to drop in...150 baht eat all u want.

Looking around I felt like I was in the Salvation Army soup kitchen with a few farangs cuddling bottles of beer.

a few were talking to themselves, one guy sitting at the next table kept looking at me and saying "its bloody raining mate"

One farang was caught putting food into a container I presume to takeaway and eat later,seemed the staff knew him however.

the choice of food was terrible,cold sliced ham,small thai sausages and i only go for big sausages thankyou, no bacon, no real sausages they had poached eggs though.

But have to be one of my worst breakfast places.

" the best buffett in town " Omg .. Hate to see the worst !

Leks hotel buffet

Second Rd

20160811_111818.jpg

Worst I've ever had was in Koh Phangan.

Not overly fussy, but fuck me it was terrible.

Soi dog wandered nearby so gave it to him. The chicken sausage was that bad that even he didn't want a bar of it...

Did they have Thai spicy food there? Not so keen on sausages...

Going past Leks Hotel buffett today I decided to drop in...150 baht eat all u want.

Looking around I felt like I was in the Salvation Army soup kitchen with a few farangs cuddling bottles of beer.

a few were talking to themselves, one guy sitting at the next table kept looking at me and saying "its bloody raining mate"

One farang was caught putting food into a container I presume to takeaway and eat later,seemed the staff knew him however.

the choice of food was terrible,cold sliced ham,small thai sausages and i only go for big sausages thankyou, no bacon, no real sausages they had poached eggs though.

But have to be one of my worst breakfast places.

" the best buffett in town " Omg .. Hate to see the worst !

it seems you are really there for the sausage billy.

Try boys town.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived