IGNORED

Honda MSX 125

TigerWoods

Has somebody experience with that bike ? How does it drive compared to all those other "normal" Honda or Yamaha Scooters.

How much are they new in Thailand ? Where could I rent one a few days to try it out first ?

Greatest scooter ever built. A real hoot to drive. I prefer it over a feet on the floor scooter, but I'm a Harley rider, I'm sure that has something to do with it.

It hauls my 240 lbs around with no worries.

From a practical stand point, it doesn't have the nice hanging points for groceries you get with a conventional scooter.

I have ridden one for a short time, very smooth engine, good suspension and tyres for Pattaya's rough roads. Manual gear change can be a pain in the city but an advantage outside the city. IMO too impractical if your only transport and feels a just little small.

I believe price is around 70,000bht.

Also known as Honda Grom in the US and Australia, many reviews on Youtube.

Archived