Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where are the best deepfriend spring rolls?

I'm on the hunt for the best deepfried spring rolls. Where are they?

Private Message me (BOB777) if you know of any Thai Girls in Pattaya that can deepthroat.

New York diner next to ibar not too bad.

Belly full of alcohol may influence that opinion though...55

I've had reasonable ones in Robins Nest and Pig & Whistle, also Wok n Rok before it closed (don't know about their stall?).

The ones I had in the new Retox were, without question, the worst I've ever had anywhere - without exception. Truly vile.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 1 month later...

Kiss Foods on Soi Siam Country Club beside the Siam Sauna & massage.

Great spring rolls with their sweet & sour sauce.

Their other menu items are very good.  Nothing like the bad food at Kiss Cafe on 2nd Road & Soi Diana.

Kiss Food Soi SIam Country CLub.jpg

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

Kiss Foods on Soi Siam Country Club beside the Siam Sauna & Massage.

Great spring rolls with their sweet & sour sauce.

Their other menu items are very good.  Nothing like the bad food at Kiss Cafe on 2nd Road & Soi Diana.

Correct on all counts. Unfortunately most board members (tourists) would get a nose bleed East of Soi Buakaow and start crying for Mummy to bring them home.

Let them eat the swill on 2nd Rd and live in blissful ignorance, as they already are on most subjects Pattaya related.

Correct on all counts. Unfortunately most board members (tourists) would get a nose bleed East of Soi Buakaow and start crying for Mummy to bring them home.

Let them eat the swill on 2nd Rd and live in blissful ignorance, as they already are on most subjects Pattaya related.

Agreed.  I don't have the time nor the crayons to explain to anyone other than an expat living in the Soi Siam CC area how to navigate the construction on Sumkhumvit and the construction on SSCC.

The problem with the Darkside is the increasingly high AQ.

Still looking,I love my spring rolls.......

The problem with the Darkside is the increasingly high AQ.

AQ ???  Not familiar with that one.

Read 'Tourist Season' by Carl Hiaasen

I'm on the hunt for the best deepfried spring rolls. Where are they?

Try the small food court just up from Ao Nang beach Krabi,I found it a couple of months ago on a short break...........back again next weekend,I just hope nothing has changed,awesum food and not expensive :GoldenSmile1:

AQ ???  Not familiar with that one.

Asshole Quotient. Davidge is a bitter, old, wannabe Ex-pat.

Thinking there are more assholes on the Darkside than over the tracks just proves how piss-poor his knowledge of the area is. I lived both sides for a number of years, I know where the vast majority of assholes spend their time and it isn't on the DS.

As you go into LK Metro from Soi Buakhow the 1st food stall you come to is Chow Mein Charlies, the lady makes them fresh to order.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

good fried springrolls are very difficult (impossible?) to find in Pattaya.

most places don't make them themselves, they buy them in bags from Makro or other stores.

also, most are made of just vegetables and some yucky sauce and some insipid chicken or prawn meat inside, and they use wheat wrappings  - I very much prefer rice paper wrapped springrolls, as they do in Vietnam.

I was so fed up that when I had a crave, I made some myself with pork, black mushroom, soy sprouts and carrot filling, it's pretty easy.

who wants the recipe?

you need a pan and a deep fryer.

This local chain has some quite good Thai food and fried spring rolls are one of their featured dishes. They have a fancy presentation. I haven't tried them there though. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d6995115-Reviews-Mae_Sri_Reun-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

The new location is on beach road, close to Central Mall but going south. 

I have had their fresh spring rolls with thick sauce and those are very good. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I did try the fried spring rolls at Mae Sri Reun mentioned above.

They were Thai / Vietnamese style rather than Chinese style. 

Cut up into pieces and served in an edible fried bowl of wrapper (which I didn't eat).

Lots of bean vermicelli noodle in them, fungus, spice, ground pork, and there were cool looking shrimp shells on the end.  Served with a sweet dipping sauce. They were greasier than I think even fried spring rolls should be though.

Overall, I think worth trying. 

Archived