IGNORED

WANTED: LED SUPER BRIGHT WHITE STRING

KelseyMclgh

Need for a dark spot in my living space. String with PLUG wanted, not hardware connection. 2 or 3 meters with approx 50 lights would be ideal

Go take a look in the shop in the basement of tukcom they have many there very cheap.

Unlike the first floor selling them.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Thank you JDM. I bought two strings of Blue from them. They don't have super bright white.

That's a great shop. I think I'm going to repair a fan with parts they sell there, Bought a good foam camping pad for 160 that I use for exercise and stretching.

Thank you JDM. I bought two strings of Blue from them. They don't have super bright white.

That's a great shop. I think I'm going to repair a fan with parts they sell there, Bought a good foam camping pad for 160 that I use for exercise and stretching.

Ok I understand if any BM needs a part for a washing machine they have every item you would need there.

Go take a look its an Aladdin's Cave of many items at very low price.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Found them at a booth in the Thep Prasit night market open Fri, Sat, : 1 meter strips | 60 Bht : ,12 v supply | 160 Bht

Not heavy duty gauge wires but LED strip is rectangular section properly encapsulated

They are SUPER BRIGHTS

Archived