Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Corner Unit Studio Condo For Sale

BobbyTits

32 sq meter corner unit with huge side sliding window located at Spanish Condo , 2 Swimming Pools , Great Location and it is very quiet at night as the area is zoned a no entertainment zone

4th floor of a 5 story building - open views

Elevator Building

Unit is tiled and has air cond. , hot water machine , and security door - community is gated with security and key card entrance.

ADSL Internet Line and Cable TV Ready

Monthly Condo fee's are 500 baht

Very well maintained complex , clean and presentable

Selling for 850,000 Thai baht and 50/50 split on transfer fees

08-9244-9133

Check the website for more info

http://www.spanishplacepattaya.com/

sp1.jpg

Edited by BobbyTits

Hi Bobby, whats the difference between this and the 32sqm on the website for 1.175mill?

Thanks

The price !!!

Website referenced is from the Spanish Condo company and it reflects the current prices they are selling these units for

• 2 weeks later...

Might be interested.. send me picture of room on pm please

Edited by jocky king

Good value for money if you ask me :P

Are all the condo's been bought or is there many empty there, do you know?

Cheers

The complex has units for sale for 1.25 million baht - not corner units

Unit is now furnished with good quality furniture (Queen size quality latex foam bed with real wood headboard , large wardrobe and entertainment unit that will fit a 42" plasma TV, full size sleeper futon, computer table) and custom made room darkening curtains

Price is now 925,000 baht

DSC06279.JPG

DSC06292.JPG

DSC06270.JPG

DSC06295.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Since the sales market is basically fucked here now - can rent this out for 8000 per month - 6 months contract, tenant pays own utilities

has a new fridge and TV set

• 1 month later...

850,000....925,000....800,000....thats what i call market volitility!

I wish you luck on this (sincerely), I had a deposit down on a new unit back in June, backed out in July, the price is now down 1.5 million (was 5.5 mil, now 4.0 mil) and ive had an email telling me to "just make an offer, im sure it will be successful" from the broker. Dodged that bullet...with the russian economy in the tank and the aussie and uk currencies taking a crap, oil down to 35usd, who the hell is going to buy these days...im not being a prick, i honestly would like to know...i guess its just down to pensioners?

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

850,000....925,000....800,000....thats what i call market volitility!

I wish you luck on this (sincerely), I had a deposit down on a new unit back in June, backed out in July, the price is now down 1.5 million (was 5.5 mil, now 4.0 mil) and ive had an email telling me to "just make an offer, im sure it will be successful" from the broker. Dodged that bullet...with the russian economy in the tank and the aussie and uk currencies taking a crap, oil down to 35usd, who the hell is going to buy these days...im not being a prick, i honestly would like to know...i guess its just down to pensioners?

It is a buyer market - I'd rather have the cash than this condo right now.

I think it is like this the world over right now.

Amazingly they keep on building new shit all over Pattaya.

I guess if you have time - real estate is always a solid investment as Pattaya will see better days and a small unit like these are cheap little love shacks for the frequent visitors.

Good luck with the sale, i could have purchased a second hand one 18 months ago for £10,000, very small, thai kitchen, etc

Good luck with the sale, i could have purchased a second hand one 18 months ago for £10,000, very small, thai kitchen, etc

480,000 thai baht ?

sure sounds like bullshit to me - even if a totally unfurnished ground floor unit in the middle of the building facing the back.

the company does not even sell them that cheap.

These little condos are not so bad, but I wish they came with a kitchen as sometimes I like to cook a little.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

• 3 weeks later...
These little condos are not so bad, but I wish they came with a kitchen as sometimes I like to cook a little.

FatherMojo

Some people set up a small kitchen on the balcony with a little hot plate and sink - it works for easy stuff.

480,000 thai baht ?

sure sounds like bullshit to me - even if a totally unfurnished ground floor unit in the middle of the building facing the back.

the company does not even sell them that cheap.

he might have been talking about a different complex like Nirun where they can be bought for under 400,000 baht

Why would i bullshit????? The condo i looked at belonged to a friend of a friend and i took the trouble to go look at it; they are very small, if i am bull-shitting, why is a friend of mine from the UK now living in it? She rents it from my mate. Its in the same complex for sure. I turned his offer down and had my own bungalow built 20 mins away, if i disclosed how much i paid for it i suppose someone would just say the same - Bullshit!!!!

i want to rent an entire building and then run it like a sorority for the bar girls...have to hire a cook and housekeeper for em, and of course i can always take rent...in-trade....hehehehe....does anyone know of a 20-bedroom mansion in a gated compound near WS with a sea view and a pool???

Edited by Alex the Hedonist