IGNORED

Hotel 40 to 80 £ a night

dogday

Ok guys, In mid October I will be arrivin in Bangkok (for the start of another bonkers styles LOS trip), this time i'm meetin a girl who i already know in Bangkok and i want to stay somewhere COOL for the first 3 or 4 nights (after that its the Apex 2nd Road and The Camel, Ban Chang................   so i'm actually a cheap as fuck charlie...........)   So, it doesnt need to be anywhere near Nana etc. Just somewhere really cool, that i can SMOKE cigarettes in and (preferably) has a kick ass view. 

Any idea's?..........  ive looked on Trivago etc etc but would rather have a personal recommendation.   40-80£ a night-ish

chur.  D

Ok guys, In mid October I will be arrivin in Bangkok (for the start of another bonkers styles LOS trip), this time i'm meetin a girl who i already know in Bangkok and i want to stay somewhere COOL for the first 3 or 4 nights (after that its the Apex 2nd Road and The Camel, Ban Chang................   so i'm actually a cheap as fuck charlie...........)   So, it doesnt need to be anywhere near Nana etc. Just somewhere really cool, that i can SMOKE cigarettes in and (preferably) has a kick ass view. 

Any idea's?..........  ive looked on Trivago etc etc but would rather have a personal recommendation.   40-80£ a night-ish

chur.  D

Hahaa, sounds like a plan! :D

Archived