IGNORED

good internet

calpete

I've never been to Thailand but spent Sept in China and was disappointed with internet service. I trade stocks for a living and need a reliable, fast internet connection. Beyond that, I want the cheapest room that I can find with a great internet connection, near the action in Pats. Do you have any recommendations? I spent a couple hours today calling hotels in Pats and BKK to find out about their internet speed and no one could give me a good answer.

thanks,

calpete

I've never been to Thailand but spent Sept in China and was disappointed with internet service. I trade stocks for a living and need a reliable, fast internet connection. Beyond that, I want the cheapest room that I can find with a great internet connection, near the action in Pats. Do you have any recommendations? I spent a couple hours today calling hotels in Pats and BKK to find out about their internet speed and no one could give me a good answer.

thanks,

calpete

there is more and more accomadation with internet available in recent times but sometime u have to pay a bit more or lose out on other facilities

the best high speed internet room I have had recently was QD Sweets Mansion on soi baukhao 006638723723

not sure of price for high season mayb 1100/1200b for long stay now i am at tony appartments on third road about 550 aday on monthly stay have a few more but if I can later

the internet at pattya bay resort was one of the most reliable i have used in thailand , Residence garden is ok , but as its wireless it seems to fade in / out . Whitehouse condotel was also decent

Get yourself a USB edge modem. They cost about 6000bht. And you'll be able to trade stocks and shares wherever you are. They are not the fastest things in the world. But should be good enough for your needs.

Unfortunately, for what I do, I need at least 1mbs and preferably 6mbs and the modem wouldn't be fast enough.

Get yourself a USB edge modem. They cost about 6000bht. And you'll be able to trade stocks and shares wherever you are. They are not the fastest things in the world. But should be good enough for your needs.