IGNORED

True Visions Con

hellyes2oo2

I have just had a conversation on the phone with a True Visions rep. I asked about the new football package. I wanted to know if I would still get the football channels that i got last season this season, without any extra charge. I was told sorry no, if you want any football channels, you have to pay for the A La Carte package, which is 299 baht a month.Except that if you don't want to pay you get for one year  one channel free.

So i pointed out to them, that 3 years ago when they stopped showing the EPL, they saved a lot of money, but they didn't reduce the cost of my gold package. They said yes but we introduced the Dutch League, when I pointed out that the Dutch League probably didn't cost them 1/10th of the cost of the EPL, the girl said yes but we gave you the Dutch League at no extra cost. Obviously I wasn't going to get anywhere . So my next point was that last season I got the Champions League, The Europa League, as well as the spanish, italian, dutch, german leagues included in my Gold package so would i get them this season. She said no sorry you have to pay extra to get them.

So i asked about all the subscribers that could have gone to CTH three years ago, but stayed loyal to True Visions, was it fair on them that they had stayed with TV, but now were being treated with contempt by TV, did she think it was fair. At this point she said would it be ok, if I reported your complaint to my superior, I told the girl that it was not her fault, and I didn't want her to feel upset, but How can I get hold of your supervisor, she said she would pass on my complaint to her boss, and ask him to call me. My guess I won't hear anything from some thai guy that thinks because he is a call room supervisor that he is Hi-So. Anyway at the end of the day, if you don't pay an extra 299 baht a month, you get no football. And before I get any crap about it's only 299 baht, the point is that TV have treated their customers like shit for years. Sorry for the long ramble.

Why do you continue to pay for a service that you are not happy with? Stopping paying them is the only way a company is going to take things seriously.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I'm not sure what i'm getting this season. I never really know until the season kicks off and I start clicking around the channels. Last season i think it was Supersport HD. Not sure if that is related to True Vision. It's the one with Gary Stevens, Paul Parker and Steve McMahon. I don't pay anything as i live in a condo and take what they give which last season was very good.

Why complain to the poor girl on the phone who can do fuck all about the package price or even the supervisor, they don't set the package price either.

Buy a True box and get EPL, La Liga, Champions League, Thai PL, Europa League, French League for 399฿ a month. I think that's a bloody good deal.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Wish I had your problems.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

go to the true visions website and read all their packages and you will see what they cost

all 299baht extra four four beIN premier league channels   EXCEPT PLATINIUM package where they are free til june next year

in lucky as i have a yearly plat package as ive just renewed for i year and get an extra month free

i bet there will be a rush from all bars to get true installed if they havent got it already and i bet they'll charge heavily for installation

any holes a goal

First I have heard about this added extra. Only football I watch is Rugby League and Rugby Union which have been part of my gold package. Hopefully this hasn't changed orherwise I will need to change to platinum :(

Why do you continue to pay for a service that you are not happy with? Stopping paying them is the only way a company is going to take things seriously.

Sadly it is the only service available to some of us.

Archived