IGNORED

Best language exchange websites to find Thai people

Baanos

Hi,

I'm trying to make a list of the best language exchange websites/apps out there for Thai specifically. And by best I mean, where a lot of Thais congregate to exchange a language. I know I can find plenty on dating websites, but let's focus on language exchange websites/apps for now.

This excludes https://www.gospeaky.com/ fromthe list because last week I checked and there were only 20 Thai speakers who connected to the site in the past 7 days which is very low.

The list I have so far:

HelloTalk

Conversationexchange.com

and what is language exchange? Can we do it without a website too? as in offline?

and what is language exchange? Can we do it without a website too? as in offline?

Language exchange is the act of teaching someone your native language (or another language you speak) and in exchange they teach you their native language (or another language they speak).

Of course this can be done in person as you can imagine, you just have to know some Thais who are willing to learn English (that shouldn't be too difficult to find  :LMFAO: ).

Well then that's been my role at work, to teach English and make everyone learn more English but it turns out most people will not even try so it's me who learns Thai only. Too bad huh! But I've met several massage ladies who've been very interested in this kind of a language exchange. Maybe it's easier to keep it professional on a website?

but it turns out most people will not even try so it's me who learns Thai only. Too bad huh!

Exactly, their loss. More time for you to practice. This is why I prefer using dating websites rather than language exchange websites. On dating websites, I do all the learning while all I have to do is maintain a friendship between me and the person.

On the other hand, on language exchange websites they're usually more willing to practice English. So, you can end up spending half the time learning and half the time teaching.

thai here 

dont know anywebsite or app

but im intesting to exchange too

feel free to pm me if you want

Get Thai friends on Facebook and use cam on messenger.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Archived