Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel for a Phuket Newbie!

DebutantIndian

Hi Guys,

With a sea of information on the forum, the problem is where to find the precise information I need.

A friend of mine is heading to Phuket. He is a LOS Newbie. However since I have never been to Phuket (only Patts & BKK) I could not give him dope on where to stay, what to do etc. in Phuket.

So I would appreciate if one of you experienced BMs could direct me to the right thread.

I need to know the following:

- What is the epicenter of all mongering activity in Phuket? (Like Patts WS and BKKs NEP)

- Are there different day time and night time mongering hubs?

- Where should one stay to be close to all the mongering activity?

- What hotel would match the filters of 1250-1500 THB/ night (with breakfast) , Guest Friendly, with Wifi, close proximity to mongering hubs?

- Any other important dos or donts that he should know?

Looking to all you Phuket experts for help.

Thanks

- What is the epicenter of all mongering activity in Phuket? (Like Patts WS and BKKs NEP)

Bangla road, almost all the action is there

Yes, the action is mostly night time. Day time people go to the beach.

Within walking distance to Banlga road. The tuk tuk mafia is expensive 200+ thb for a short distance.

- What hotel would match the filters of 1250-1500 THB/ night (with breakfast) , Guest Friendly, with Wifi, close proximity to mongering hubs?

See the hotels on soi Sansabai: Yorkshire, Patong Hemingways, Summer Breeze, @white Patong. All gf and right opposite Bangla road 

Bangla road, almost all the action is there

Yes, the action is mostly night time. Day time people go to the beach.

Within walking distance to Banlga road. The tuk tuk mafia is expensive 200+ thb for a short distance.

See the hotels on soi Sansabai: Yorkshire, Patong Hemingways, Summer Breeze, @white patong. All gf and right opposite Bangla road 

Thank you. That was precise and helpful :)

Summerbreeze on Soi Sansabai... staff cant be beat... food is delicious...  if you get the penthouse suite you will not regret it....safe and honest staff

Archived