Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Party at CATZ Friday 7th November

Pieman

It's party time at Catz a gogo this coming Friday. :)

There'll be lots of food including the usual pig complemented by Steak and Kidney/Cottage pies, proper bangers (pork sausages for the non-brits :rolleyes: ), tandoori chicken, home made potato salad, coleslaw and garlic bread.

Those that haven't been in for a while might get a few surprises too - we've had over 20 new girls start in the past few weeks, with 7 more due to start between now and party night.

Doors open 8pm with food from around 8.45.

Hope to see you there....... :Hug1:

Cheers

Pie

Sorry I cant be there mate... hope it is a great party.

I reckon I know someone else that would love to be there to! :Hug1:

Sorry I cant be there, do you fancy joining the Pattaya addicts discount card scheme?

Cheers

Sorry I cant be there mate... hope it is a great party.

I reckon I know someone else that would love to be there to! :)

i wonder who that would be? :Whistle:

hope you had a great night lobin? i also hear a familiar face has restarted her shift again in catz? :D

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

i wonder who that would be? :P

hope you had a great night lobin? i also hear a familiar face has restarted her shift again in catz? :Bow5:

We did thanks mate - photos now up. And yes, "a familiar face" has now re-appeared. :P

Cheers

Pie

P.S. Will look into that scheme Laamok - didn't/don't know anything about it at this point.