IGNORED

Diving in Pattaya

frodo

Hi fellow members,

I will shortly arrive Pattaya for a week with diving (in the ocean that is) and mongering. My plans at the moment are to use Aquanauts Dive Centre located in Soi 6 (not joking) as my supplier for both courses and dive trips.

Does any of you have another dive shop to recommend or is the choosen one just fine?

Frodo

Hi fellow members,

I will shortly arrive Pattaya for a week with diving (in the ocean that is) and mongering. My plans at the moment are to use Aquanauts Dive Centre located in Soi 6 (not joking) as my supplier for both courses and dive trips.

Does any of you have another dive shop to recommend or is the choosen one just fine?

Frodo

Aquanauts on Soi 6 are just fine. They have their own dive boat which is one of the best in the business, its huge and never overcrowded.

You have forgotten the face of your Father, maggot!

I personally dive prefer Pattaya Dive Centre. I dive with them a whole bunch. They are really good people. They are located on Beach Road at Tipp Plaza. (there is a subway in the same vicinity)/

When are you in town for this? A freind of mine is going to be with me on Monday (November 10) and he is doing his course.

Edited by bigjimslay

Aquanauts on soi 6 are just fine. They have their own dive boat which is one of the best in the business, its huge and never overcrowded.

Thank you for the info Gunslinger.

Frodo

Edited by frodo

I personally dive prefer Pattaya Dive Centre. I dive with them a whole bunch. They are really good people. They are located on Beach Road at Tipp Plaza. (there is a subway in the same vicinity)/

When are you in town for this? A freind of mine is going to be with me on Monday (November 10) and he is doing his course.

I will be in town from 14 November until 20 November.

Frodo