Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bus from Pattaya to Buriram

thaibound

Does Nakhonchai Air still run a direct bus service from Pattaya to Buriram. I have tried looking on their website but the English version is terrible. I have tried contacting them and had no reply. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated. I am only interested in the NCA buses. Thanks.

Suffering the indignity of an honest day's work so that I can afford to return to Patts.

Yes, at least earlier this year.

The website suggests contacting them via "Line" you might try that.

Yes still runs. Go up the Terminal if you are here speak good English up there

They provide a great service. Still running and their business keeps expanding.

Get a Thai Girl to book you a ticket by calling them.

You then have a reserved seat which you can pay for at 7/11 with the booking number.

They provide a great service. Still running and their business keeps expanding.

Get a Thai Girl to book you a ticket by calling them.

You then have a reserved seat which you can pay for at 7/11 with the booking number.

Last time I used them in november I booked their VIP or whatever its called bus to go Ubon.....590 Baht so obviously more expensive that normal Thai Coaches but had layout of 1-2 across. I sat in the left side and I swear Ive had business class seats on airlines which were smaller. highly recommended

go early up side of the cross roads of pattaya klang... the big cross roads...  on 2nd road... just past that little police booth.... theres buses to buriram there every morning... some go via korat... few hundred baht

Thanks for the replies. Not in Thailand at the moment so can not book by phone or in person. I will book when I arrive next month. Does anyone have a link to a timetable for the NCA buses.

Suffering the indignity of an honest day's work so that I can afford to return to Patts.

• 1 year later...

I am thinking of taking a trip to Buriram for 4-5 days leaving from Pattaya.  I usually can not sleep on a bus. 

What is the transport you would take?   Price can make a difference.  I would also be paying for a lady friend for one way if not both ways.  I have an international license too.

Here are my choices that I can see -

- Car rental

- Bus (cheapest and seems to be non stop and 7hrs overnight from what I have found)

- Flying - Bus to BKK, transfer to DMK, Flight to Buriram.  Seems like quite a bit of hassle maybe

If you suggest car rental I have found Holdayautos.com to have reasonable rates, but I am not sure if there are other fees that are hidden.  Or should I try to rent another place or person you would suggest. 

Thank you!

Always via Korat.

5 minutes ago, doug said:

What is the route that you would take? 

As the company name tell us, Nakorn.

http://www.dootickets.com/803/

Ths is the link the tg gave me. I think it goes onto Surin after stopping in Buriram. Language barrier is not getting me the answers I really need. It was 380 baht one way. I hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me does this bus stop at Ban Kruat on the way to Buriram? Can't decipher the Thai website.

image.png

3 hours ago, Jebb said:

Can anyone tell me does this bus stop at Ban Kruat on the way to Buriram? Can't decipher the Thai website.

Company name?

• 9 months later...

Nakomchai air has a first class bus from pattaya to buriram. Great service and nice bushes. I used them last year.

The bus stop is off sukhumvit. If you go up Pattaya Klang and turn right into Sukhumvit it is 100 yards on your left side. They also have another bus terminal across the street. Book your tickets days before as they sell out at times.

Nakomchai air has a first class bus from pattaya to buriram. Great service and nice bushes. I used them last year.

The bus stop is off sukhumvit. If you go up Pattaya Klang and turn right into Sukhumvit it is 100 yards on your left side. They also have another bus terminal across the street. Book your tickets days before as they sell out at times.

Archived