IGNORED

Koh samui bungalows

Zaidi

Hi guys I'm looking for good bungalow in chaweng beach price not more than 1000 bhat

Any Suggestions pls

your about 6 years  too late , a lot of the old quaint places are gone or have been refurbished and put their prices up skyhigh , if your heart is set on a bungalow in Chawang at an ok price then think away from the beach , something like Nids around by the Soi Reggee Lake  or if your set on the beach then maybe Your place resort or Marine Chawang beach resort , but you can get a lot better quality guesthouses at lower prices 500- 700 baht nightly , Remember just because your resort is by the beach doesnt mean your Bungalow is directly on the beach , or alternately go somewhere else on Samui , Moonhut Bungalows Maenam beach , Cactus Bungalows In Bophut , or check out the By beach resort or the King Busch reggae beach resort in Ban Bang Po

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with above.

You can check Agoda etc but best bet would be book hotel for couple of nights then walk along the beach whether Chaweng, Lamai, Maenam etc and call in and ask when you see bungalows but will usually be attached to a resort of sorts and expensive but might get a good deal when on the ground and this time of year which is low season but August can be busy with Europeans on their hols.

Good luck

I can't help you about Chewang but there were a few beachside bungalow places left in Lamai when I visited last year.

Most were the type that are unlikely to be on the internet so if you decide to try there your best bet is to have a walk around.

Archived