IGNORED

pattaya bay resort and...

Stavrose

Hello this is my first post and I really liked this forum so much. been looking for hotels and was having hard time to get answers for my questions..

im arriving to Thailand on 4th of December till 13th of December.

I wanted to ask about Pattaya bay resort. are they guest friendly if I ever reserevd for twin/double bed? do they charge me?

about Galaxy suits..

I filled the application for reservation and I got Reservation Without Deposit‏ as subject of the message from them and I have told that a staff will be contacting me via e-mail but nothing yet happened.

a reply from you is appreciated :)

thank you

regards

I think all rooms in Pattaya Bay Resort have large beds? And they are guest friendly

As for Galaxy Suites.. please contact the owner via the forum to get your issue sorted, have you checked your spam box?

Contact Galaxy Suites Here

I think all rooms in Pattaya Bay Resort have large beds? And they are guest friendly

As for Galaxy Suites.. please contact the owner via the forum to get your issue sorted, have you checked your spam box?

Contact Galaxy Suites Here

yes I checked my spam box but there is nothing from galaxy suits nor pattaya bay resort.

thank you so much for the reply and the answers were useful

HI ..... dude ..... 9 days aint long time in LOS

....UP 2 UP

sorry but what do you mean by "in LOS" ?

HI ..... dude ..... 9 days aint long time in LOS

....UP 2 UP

well... I only have 9 days to spend my vacation, I waste it :Question:

Pattaya Bay has rooms with King Size Beds and rooms with a Queen Size plus a Twin Size bed. I stayed there during my last trip for a couple weeks and am staying there again this time. They are guest friendly BUT each additional person over 2 is 500THB per night - so if you bring back 2 girls you will get a 500THB charge for the third person.

already made reservation for galaxy suits long time ago and didnt get a reply after the Confirmation message (reservation without deposit)

even sent an PM to the guy where LaaMok told me to but nothing yet

Pattaya Bay Resort is a good place to stay. Very reasonably priced, free WIFI throughout, a restaurant that serves good food on the roof as well as a descent swimming pool. It has a small gym to work out in if thats your thing. Its a short walk to Sois 6, 7, or 8 and an easy baht bus ride to Walking Street or the soi 2 area. Also, it has a complimentary shuttle that takes you up to 2nd road from the hotel. They are "guest" friendly and it has security on the premisis. Large beds, clean rooms, and a safe in the room for valuables. I dont think you will be disappointed at all with a stay at PBR.

"The very existance of flame throwers proves that someone, sometime, somewhere said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." "

I have told that PBR is full booked and had their number to check if there is any cancellation.

in the mean time, im tring to contact galaxy but I got no reply from website nor the owner ( or staff ) in this forum :(

Im just back from pattaya bay rersort stayed 13 days,one of the reasons i chose it was the pool and gym.....i got enough sexercise so i dint use either :Cry4: and only turned up for breafast 3 times ,its a nice hotel but next time im pickin somethin closer too Walking Street ,thats where i ended up most nights and it could be a long stagger home once yeve had a few shandys to pbh :P so if Walking Street and having a good tankfull every night is yer thing id recommend somewhere closer,mind you a short b bus ride and walk through the avenue and yer there.

Pattaya Bay Resort is a greast place and a great price. The staff is top notch and very girl friendly. Food is good. Its not in the middle of the riff raff and if you rent a cheap motor bike to take your self and girl to the hotel. Reserve your slot ahead of time. I hear that the place stays busy year round because its such a great place.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

hi guys the drive/walk from bay resort to 2nd road or Walking Street is it pretty safe? have yet to go there during nights but I think it might be pretty dark and maybe dangerous at night? not much going on there it seems......

hi guys the drive/walk from bay resort to 2nd road or walking street is it pretty safe? have yet to go there during nights but I think it might be pretty dark and maybe dangerous at night? not much going on there it seems......

I would go through the Avenue shopping centre, probably only 3 minutes walk to 2nd road.

me and two wingmen are staying there right now and we also stayed here in june.

as everyone above stated,great place, no joiner fee,frendly staff etc ect

we are out late some nights very late and no problems with safety

I would go through the Avenue shopping centre, probably only 3 minutes walk to 2nd road.

can only walk the route right? can't take scooter there?

can only walk the route right? can't take scooter there?

Yeah you can,go through car park entrance to shoppin mall from 2nd rd and keep to the left,or take short cut through the walking area ,i did a few times only at night and nobody blinked an eye.