IGNORED

LINE vs Customers

osofedup

I live on the dark side hence the reason i am posting here but it is pertinent to all of Patts with the possible exception of Go Go bars.

Since the advent of LINE, which has been available for less than 4 years, and the increase of BGs with smartphones, I believe this is the single biggest difference in customer service.

The girl can now talk to family/friends/boyfriends/sponsors at any time and do. They no sooner put their phone down to serve you then they are back on it. I am not saying this is the case ALL the time or in ALL the bars but it is getting more and more prevalent in my view.

A lack of bar owners actually present in bar has a huge influence on this as if it was my bar i would certainly intervene when customers enter.

Thoughts welcome.

I haven't had a problem with girls on their phone. Not a problem in gogos, and STs they only check phone before and after.

I'm guessing its a pain for LTs though.

I very seldom venture into town now, do the vast majority of my drinking on dark side. My post was primarily aimed at ex-pats who live here and can compare now to 5 years ago when apps such as line didn't exist.

• 2 weeks later...

yes your right these days they sometimes just look up from using their phones and back to it, not the same now they all have smartphones, they are working elsewhere when in bar on every form of dating and chatting app, cant blame them really, but I does piss you off a bit

Archived