Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Seafood places -Walking Street

badboybilly

Is this real lobster they serve up ?

Whats your opinion on these places ?

As with Heaven Above and Queen Club..............

.................no  's'  in K*** Sea.        :hello09:

"Office Director Bupha Songsakulchai and staffers visited both the Lan Po Market and King Seafood the following day, testing market seafood for borax, fungicides, bleaching powder, and formalin. None were found in excess of legal limits."

Nice to know that these chemicals are "within the legal limits".

Yes real lobster and many other seafood choices that are fresh,a little exspensive but cheap compared to home and nice dining experience with a girl overlooking the ocean with great views and great service,make reservations to get a good table or show up a little early,many to choose from all are about the same but my favorite is Lobster pot on Walking Street.

Anyone care to do the maths? You'll be surprised.

lobster.PNG

king seafood.PNG

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

These places used to be okay, just a little overpriced.

Last time I was in Pattaya less than a year ago the seafood looked woeful. We ended up going to an "Indian and Thai Seafood" place on Second Rd where the seafood was fresh and the prices were excellent.

My first night ever in Thailand the tuktuk driver took me to a place where the lobster tasted like it had been marinated in bleach and they charged me 4,000 baht for one person. The seafood places on Walking Street look like similar value these days.

Last time i ate in a Seafood restaurant in Walking Street the Lobster was encased in a fake type of shell.

just go to marine seafood, you wont get any view cept the girls going to work or home with their barfines, but seafood fresh and good and way cheaper than if you can see the ocean

No way is lobster cheaper or better than ether the UK or the USA cold water lobsters imo are far tastier

• 5 months later...

just go to marine seafood, you wont get any view cept the girls going to work or home with their barfines, but seafood fresh and good and way cheaper than if you can see the ocean

Where is this restaurant located?

Marine Plaza, through the alley across from the Marine Bar on Walking Street.

Would not be my choice if I wanted seafood, as I find it very poor for taste, and value.

If you want seafood get out of town, preferably Naklua.

Apparently this place is a gem

Khwanjai

99/1-2 Pattayasaisong Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

Will check it out soon..can't wait

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

It is on the soi that ends directly facing the boxing ring.    just walk 100 meters past the pool tables and you will see it.   Good thai food and lots of seafood, fresh and good prices.   And you get to see all the girls walk by.  Good place to bring a girl if you wanna get something to eat, huge menu

Marine Plaza, through the alley across from the Marine Bar on Walking Street.

Would not be my choice if I wanted seafood, as I find it very poor for taste, and value.

If you want seafood get out of town, preferably Naklua.

Title of thead: 

I can tell you better places than Nakula, on another thread

Title of thead: 

I can tell you better places than Nakula, on another thread

OP was asking for our opinion on these places.

My comment totally on topic IMO.

At present I think the 3 best places (and not including the market) in the area serving seafood are in Naklua, so yes, I would be very interested in what you deem is better.

Went to Sea Zone, very expensive for shrimp and crab, but I thought quite tasty and good service.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Went to Sea Zone, very expensive for shrimp and crab, but I thought quite tasty and good service.

all the seafood restaurants are good, just expensive.   Marine is good but not expensive but you are not looking at the ocean, which you are paying for in the seaside ones.  Sometimes the view is worth it

had dinner there last night, watching the girls walk by.   Food always good, couple of chicken dishes

IMG_0626.jpg

Marine is good but not expensive but you are not looking at the ocean, which you are paying for in the seaside ones.  Sometimes the view is worth it

had dinner there last night, watching the girls walk by.   Food always good, couple of chicken dishes

So, not the Seafood then ?

• 2 weeks later...

I stop in at Nagu Nagal during most trips. The food is a little better than ok. I like the views from the dock tables and I have so many memories from taking an old TGF there that that alone makes it worthwhile. We had a lot of fun and Nagu Nagal was part of it. Had a lot of ladies. She was special, partly because of the time we spent at Nagu Nagal.

Well there is nothing more dangerous than an old man's memories. First of all my posts will probably be more informative if I call places by their correct names. The restaurant I was referring to immediately above is Nang Nual. I had all the right letters, just jangled them up a little.

Second and more importantly, I take back any recommendation for the place. The ghost of my old girlfriend has fled, along with any ambiance and service levels. 

Archived