IGNORED

Beertopia hot dogs and Craft beers

badboybilly

Saw this place advertised on a Gay forum.

Apparently best ever new york hot dogs and the most 32 craft beers in Pattaya .

This place is definetely on my bucket list !!

Soi 2 in Pattaya

Im not really into Craft beers but with a hit dog maybe good

But whose into Craft Beers ???

Www.beertopiathailand.com

Have they opened their own place now ?

Was under impression that they were just a supplier of bottled beers to bars/restaurants around town ?

They are on soi 17, "soi regional land". Past the traffic lights of 3rd rd about 200 meters on the right. Good beers and one of the best chili dogs i have had. If you go in ask for the owner Chris, he will give you some good recommendations

• 4 weeks later...

Went to Beertopia last night... Opposite Mind Resort, same street as PRS Gym, not far from Tonys third rd Gym

Its a small corner bar blink and you will miss it ,,, but they have the best hotdogs !!! And Craft beer .

I had the New York Dog , and so delicious I had a LA dog .

Now im not keen on the craft beer though.. Actually i had no idea what a craft beer was until the owner told me its made by wheat or somethung, anyway was not to my liking so went back to the Leo .. And my beutiful tasting Hot dogs Anerican style.

Archived