IGNORED

Galaxy Suites Pattaya Addicts' Special

nutosf

Galaxy Suites is offering a 900 Baht per night special for Pattaya Addicts' board members. This special is for our Superior rooms only and does not include the Jacuzzi Suite. This offer is good till 30 Nov 2007. So book your rooms early to stay at one of Pattaya’s best small boutique hotels located on Soi Diamond just above Heaven Above. You can view descriptions, pictures and map at our website (see below).

You can make reservations by email at Galaxy Suites or at our website Galaxy Suites . Be sure to mention Pattaya Addicts when making your reservation.

Our new regular summer rates are 990 Baht for the Superior Rooms and 2,200 Baht for the Jacuzzi Suite.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

does that price include earplugs? soi diamond is a nice place to visit but i wouldn't want to live there. i stayed nearby at Secrets and the inner and outer noise drove me crazy. also decide if you want to be near Walking Street 24/7. imo it's always nice to play there but go home to sleep.

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

Yes, you will hear the bar music till 2-3am. Then all is quite. Small hotels like our on or near Walking St are not for everyone. But for those of you who like to be in the middle of the action, Galaxy Suites is the place to be. Rooms are clean and fresh with king size bed.

Nutosf

Yes, the Superior rooms and ST rooms are the same. ST rooms 500B for two hours. The Jacuzzi Suites is also available for ST, 1,500B for three hours.

Nutosf

Not sure about 2 for 1. We had a special from our Heaven Above website for Feb and Mar pay for 3 night at Galaxy and stay for 4 nights.

Nutosf

For any BMs considering this Hotel, I can confirm that the rooms are of a high standard.

I stayed here for 6 nights in march and agree the rooms are of high standard and have some of the most comfortable beds in asia. bathrooms are only small, but room as a whole has everything you need. Will be staying there again before the november special finishes.

I was given a tour of this place last year, not too spacious but impressive all the same, especially the Jacuzzi Suite.

The website says there is free Wi-Fi, an absolute must for most of us these days, so, that's good.

I would say that this place would be ideal for a short stay of 3 or 4 nights; for longer stays in Pattaya, you'd probably want a swimming pool or gym and somewhere a bit quieter to unwind and recharge your batteries.

If, however, you plan to hit Pattaya hard and fast, packing lots of STs into a few days and don't mind paying a premium for premium Walking St girls, this place would be ideal. Given the nature of most of Galaxy's trade, no-one is going to look twice at who you bring back with you and you'll probably be able to strike better deals with the girls once they know how close by you're going to take them. Being right next to Heavens Above is also a plus, working your way through that lot would be fun project.

The flip side of being right in the heart of the action is that any girls you LT will be more tempted to welch on the deal and disappear early, knowing that more customers are walking around right outside. It also isn't really the kind of hotel where you can just spend a lazy day hanging out with a girl - the main reason I like pools.

So, again, this place is ideal for ST connoisseurs determined to pack as much quality poon as possible into a short trip.

Nutsof, I notice that your special of 900b for a Superior room for Pattaya Addicts members is 10% of the regular summer rates - would you also apply that 10% discount to the Jacuzzi Suite, making it 2000b for Pattaya Addicts members?

If so, I would recommend that a gang of guys from this board visiting Pattaya at the same time should each get a Superior room but also chip in together to share the Jacuzzi Suite too.

Nutsof, I notice that your special of 900b for a Superior room for Pattaya Addicts members is 10% of the regular summer rates - would you also apply that 10% discount to the Jacuzzi Suite, making it 2000b for Pattaya Addicts members?

donny, the special does not apply to the Jacuzzi Suite. But, if the Jacuzzi Suite is available upon check-in, we can certainly upgrade you for 2.000 baht. Usually the suite would only be available for 2-3 days at a time without reservation.

Nutosf

:sign1: Great offer, thanks for your genouosity. A bit too close to WS for me but I will mention it to my Pattaya pals. :Censored1:

thanks for your genouosity.

Sorry, that meant to be generosity. My spelling is a bit shit every now & then.

My hotel on my first trip in march was great but a little out of the the way.

Left Walking Street about 0300 to return to Soi 6 about 1100.Music wont bother me.

I'll take close look for my return trip in Oct.Do you require CC deposit.

? Weekly discount on Jcauzzi suite since no discount. Thanks for the post,Ive been looking for alternatives.

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take close look for my return trip in Oct.Do you require CC deposit.

? Weekly discount on Jcauzzi suite since no discount. Thanks for the post,Ive been looking for alternatives.

SB,

We hope that you will give us a try. You can book your reservation at our website, Galaxy Suites. Sorry, as we only have one Jacuzzi Suite, we are not able to discount the Jacuzzi Suite at this time.

Let me know if you need more info.

Nutosf

I spent 4 nights @ Galaxy Suites last weekend & can recommend the place to others.

I had a jacuzzi suite @ thb2k / night thanks to the offer Eddy is doing to BM's on here.

The room was clean & in good condition.

The shower / toilet room was quite basic (same as my maid quarters in singapore, although somewhat nicer looking) but it did the job.

The jacuzzi room was a blast, i had several girls back & all but one wanted to try it (and she was so drunk she would probably have drowned) wish i'd had a couple of bottles of krug for that r&b video effect (blow job & glass poo...)

Plus points

Big Bed

Powerful AC

Good TV

Jacuzzi takes you & 2 x BG easily (no heffa's)

wifi excellent service, no disconnets

Minus points

Room very light (7am seemed liked i had a torch in my face)

Room safe very small (my laptop didn't fit into it)

jacuzzi takes 30-40 minutes to fill (they can fill it for you if you call the hotel & ask when your on your way back...)

The location is excellent for WS, all my favourite places are less than 5 minutes walk.

I used it for ST's during the day & even one evening, each time if i asked they changed my linen so that my evening LT wouldnt have to use a 2nd hand linen, they always pull that face & utter the immortal line "u butterfly too mutt"...

Overall a very enjoyable place for a long weekend, i don't think i would manage more than 4-5 nights at a time in this location but, i would certainly use the place again. Noise from WS dead by 3am & if your trying to sleep before that, you should go to Butlins not Pattaya...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I wanted to say thanks to all of you who have taken advantage of our Pattaya Addicts' special and have booked their stay with us at Galaxy Suites.

Remember, when booking your stay at our website or Email be sure to memtion the Pattaya Addicts' special.

PS: For those of you in groups and who play golf, we can help make arrangements for all of your needs. Let's us know.

Edited by nutosf

Nutosf

I'm staying at the Galaxy suites right now. Very pleasant place overall. Staff has been very nice. As for the noise, I don't know I haven't been in the room until after 3am. It was no problem for us to sleep well into the afternoon today. As I write this it's 5:30 pm and I can hear "HALLOO WELCOOMMME" outside my window. It always makes me smile.

The free wireless internet has been fast and reliable so far. The bed is comfortable. The aircon works well. The only minus is a very small bathroom/shower--could be considered a plus if you want to take a shower while sitting on the toilet.

I love stepping out the door and being in the thick of it. And whatever attitude Heaven's Above girls may have once had, it's gone now. They had the best party attitude last night. And they are quite stunning.

Markster,

Happy to hear that you are enjoying your stay at Galaxy Suites. I feel the same in regards to the bathroom. We did our best with what we had to work with. Also, IMHO, I do think that Heaven Above is one of the best late night party clubs to go to. Usually lots of girls having lots of fun.

Nutosf

• 5 months later...

I'm seeing many good reviews of this place and I am considering staying here on my next trip in about a week from now.

A lot of the posts mention the facilites are great but small. Small room, small bathroom and small in-room safe. How small? It can't picture it in my mind yet.

Dimensions would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

Hello NUTOSF

Thought I might reseve first and ask questions later except I tried to reserve on your website but the reservation form hangs while processing the reservation.

Sorry mate you might have two incomplete reservation requests. I think I will just email direct.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif