Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New place in town - Cafe RELAX

New cozy Coffee Shop offering French breakfast (Croissant, Danish, Chocolatine) and excellent Aroma coffee.

Soi Regional Land Office 384/21 opposite PRS hotel

Open Monday to Saturday 7.30 - 17.00

Coming soon: French bread, cheese cake, sandwiches, salads for a light and healthy lunch.

Logo.jpg

FB_20160718_14_02_34_Saved_Picture.jpg

WP_20160716_001.jpg

smart-and-healthy-breakfast.jpg

you have a very young waitress there! Is the place facing the baukow morning market?

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

I think it's in Naklua.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Not in Naklua. It is in South Pattaya. When you are on 3rd Road, turn into Soi Land Office at Sophon market. The place is 500 meters into Soi Regional Land office on the right side, just after PRS hotel.

And the young waitress is the owners daughter who was proud to help her mama on the opening day!

i wish it was closer in...i would be there in the morning, and be sure to give her a big tip for helping out mom.  Im such a whimp, I really never venture beyond the WS, LKMetro, Soi6 triangle.

I need to work on that.

cheers, alex 

Not in Naklua. It is in South Pattaya. When you are on 3rd Road, turn into Soi Land Office at Sophon market. The place is 500 meters into Soi Regional Land office on the right side, just after PRS hotel.

And the young waitress is the owners daughter who was proud to help her mama on the opening day!

Sorry, must be more than one PRS hotel?

Don't know Soi Land Office.

Good luck with the venture anyway.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Good for her. No Pokemon GO play then. I was washing dishes and preparing the food in my mom's restaurant 30 years ago.

Good luck for the business.

Good for her. No Pokemon GO play then. I was washing dishes and preparing the food in my mom's restaurant 30 years ago.

Good luck for the business.

Teaches kids to run a business not like me work for someone else all my life.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Teaches kids to run a business not like me work for someone else all my life.

Working for someone else most probably added a few years to your life as opposed to running your own enterprise!

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Whilst I'm pretty sure I know where you are, a basic map will certainly help many on the board that won't.

It looks to be a relaxing place - look forward to trying it out, if I can find it! as per BM comment - a map is essential

Is it just a coffee shop or does it have full menu?

Coffee shop - french bread - cakes and small snack menu for now (opened only few days ago). Beer and wine available . More to be added soon

Is this one of the businesses in Pattaya that's been started by a NGO.

No. Nothing to do with an NGO

Having started with the best coffee in town, we are now slowly adding quality products ...

blueberry-cheesecake-01__57561_zoom_original.jpg

Healthy.jpg

Archived