IGNORED

laptop for sale

tshirtXpress.net

one year old apple mac laptop for sale if anyone is interested,i want 18,000 bhat for it and no offers....

macbook 1.1

intel core duo

2 GHz

2MB

512MB

comes with all original software and two chargers and one is brand new.

thanks

lee

Edited by tshirtXpress.net

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

Maybe if you told people a bit more about it you'd get some interest. You know model #, how big a HD, RAM....

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Have u got any more info, as am looking for a new one for teerak, will be in patts nxt month

not at the mo,my mate left it with me cos he gone back to work in iraq,so ill go to the apple mac shop today and get details about it...

thanks

lee

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

not at the mo,my mate left it with me cos he gone back to work in iraq,so ill go to the apple mac shop today and get details about it...

thanks

lee

This sounds like a BG

Long live campanologists!.....Cheers lads...your the salt of the earth!