IGNORED

Baht more expensive

lars

I live in Sweden and for a long time bath to kroner has been 5 to1. Now due to the rise of the dollar it is down to 4 to 1.

Why didnt the bath changed when the dollar went down about a year ago, it was pretty much the same. Just a thought.

the baht has stayed strong against most currencies

check the australian dollar it has dropped from 32 baht to f;ckin 24

Member since Dec 06.

I live in Sweden and for a long time bath to kroner has been 5 to1. Now due to the rise of the dollar it is down to 4 to 1.

Why didnt the bath changed when the dollar went down about a year ago, it was pretty much the same. Just a thought.

this is a goood point and one i do not relly understand .I think the baht will become unstuck ,just do not know when ,

The credit crunch has not hit Thailand yet, but I have read on other sites that it's starting to happen now and I expect the baht to lose value soon so hopefully it will a very happy Xmas to all of us :10of10Score:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

well i arrive thailand ,baht was 58 to 1 english pound

week later was 55 to 1 pound

then last week there was 51 to pound

when i got home was 48 to 1 pound

madness

my credit card bill came in week later after holiday

pound was down again,the bill got bigger

on exchange rate

so seem to spent more money for nothink

well was 68 baht to english pound last year

holiday seem cheaper then

air flights cheaper too,was 400 to 500 pounds for eva air ,thai airways

now 700 900 pounds for same 12 flight ,london to sa-wan-a-poon

me still got same job ,same wage

well i feel sorry for you lot with low exchange rates,5 to 1 or less

dollar not to bad 30 to 1

well if thai baht gets 50 to 1

it be half price holiday

The credit crunch has not hit Thailand yet, but I have read on other sites that it's starting to happen now and I expect the baht to lose value soon so hopefully it will a very happy Xmas to all of us :P

That would be a very good xmas present for all BM's

am going out in dec hope the pound gets back to about 60 bath by then

You will be doing very well if you get that rate...December is only 3 weeks away

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

You will be doing very well if you get that rate...December is only 3 weeks away

More chance of seeing 50

The huge drop in exports will see the money markets rip it a new "R"sole! The Aussie will be back where it was soon!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad I booked my flights back in June :)

Hope to travel in August 2009 :Drunk_Party:

Now the NZ $ has always been shite compared to other currencies :10of10Score: Just now absolutely pitiful against all currencies :Cry4:

Here's hoping there is some improvement in the exchange rates by August next year . :Cuss4:

Otherwise budget airlines, hotels, or in the worse case cenario no holiday at all :What::Cry3:

Surely Thailand must be feeling the pinch????. Tourist numbers down , overpriced airline (thai )

I have always travelled Thai ,but taxes etc all way far to expensive with them now. Other airlines must be picking up the extra trade :Rant1:

So here's hoping the baht comes down :Anger:

On Friday just past, it was 1 Aussie = 21 Baht - FUCKED!

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

A big sorry to the rest of you, but I am on USA dollars. After a few years of seeing it drop.It is finaly going up!

The credit crunch has not hit Thailand yet, but I have read on other sites that it's starting to happen now and I expect the baht to lose value soon so hopefully it will a very happy Xmas to all of us :GoldenSmile1:

i really hope that the baht will drop in value but you can never tell... the US is the country that got hit worst but the dollar is getting stronger and stronger...

large sig = small penis

1 Euro now 44,2 Baht

1 GBP now 52.4 Baht

1 USD now 35.2 Baht

I seriously hope the euro will get closer to the 50 range else its going to be a very expensive trip next month

Just checked BBC Travel Money website and it's giving 46 B to the UK £... GULP...

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

The more money thats in circulation the less the money is worth. I reckon the blame lies on the federal reserve/central bank for printing the extra money that the USA used to bailout other banks instead of just letting them fall to their knees and letting the unfortunate people who had accounts in those banks suffer. Basically a big money making scam by the jewish money makers again.

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

The more money thats in circulation the less the money is worth. I reckon the blame lies on the federal reserve/central bank for printing the extra money that the USA used to bailout other banks instead of just letting them fall to their knees and letting the unfortunate people who had accounts in those banks suffer. Basically a big money making scam by the jewish money makers again.

----------

Yep, and now the dollar is getting stronger whilst everyone else suffers... sucks!

all we can do is just sit back and ride the wave....

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

Been monitoring the exchange rate ......the positive thing out of all the mess in thai right now is that the longer it continues..the better the exchange rate for us :wacko:

I just checked Bangkok Bank currency rates. 35.13 Baht to 1 USD with $50-$100 notes. I wet myself with excitement.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

• 5 weeks later...