IGNORED

for sale , new black bedframe with or wo new madress

Larssonn

selling a king sized bedframe and madress together or just the frame , just the madress is not for sale .

i saw the frame new in some shop at 20.000:- + thb , i would be happy with about half at 11.000:- or so as its also new .

together with the madress i set 25.000:- thb , its also brand new .

if any pricing is wrong cindly correct me .

located at pattaya beachroad , delivery can be arranged for a additional cost and upfront payment .

post-156327-0-00086400-1468387098_thumb.jpeg

post-156327-0-87977000-1468387120_thumb.jpeg

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Contact selfie warrior.

He breaks beds a lot.

Hi. is the matress a good quality one, many thanks,

i would say it is , best would be you come by and try it , all like different types .

the brand of the madress is "slumberland" , i should ofcourse have written that in my first post

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

ok thanks, I`m in my condo now with a bed that was provided when I bought it, it was new but it`s like a bed of nails, so looking to get something comfy

you are most welcome to come and view it at anytime suitable for you , cant advice any as bed choices are so personal what people like .

its up for sale untill the 21st .

tried to pm you but could not

i sent you a pm , hopefully it works

last day for sale , frame 7000:- thb ....... about 65% discount from shop .

4000:- now for the frame and the madress is not for sale anymore , giving the frame to one of the builders on monday unless sold .

if this isnt cheap then i dont know what is .

less than 25% of shop price .

sold now .

Archived