IGNORED

anybody stay at Dynasty Inn lately?

bernyx

I stayed there this past July...yeah the tv channel choices were limited from what I remember. But I had no real problems with the hotel. Its decent, but I think you can get better for the same money.

I stayed there this past July...yeah the tv channel choices were limited from what I remember. But I had no real problems with the hotel. Its decent, but I think you can get better for the same money.

Hi! And what do you recomend instead? I have also looked at this hotel as an option. :Party1:

G

Hi! And what do you recomend instead? I have also looked at this hotel as an option. :GrinNod1:

G

Whitehouse next door is much better, but I was looking to spend a little less. I might look into sandy spring or areca

Whitehouse next door is much better, but I was looking to spend a little less. I might look into sandy spring or areca

Yes! They seems to be nice.

When was the last time you stayed there? Their rates have increased quite a bit recently (from 1280 Baht to 1680 Baht) for the high season and 1480 during the shoulder season.

When was the last time you stayed there? Their rates have increased quite a bit recently (from 1280 Baht to 1680 Baht) for the high season and 1480 during the shoulder season.

whitehouse is a better hotel and I guess it's the same price (or cheaper). The only reason I was inquiring about the dynasty is their free shuttle from Bangkok. It's mainly not the free thing, but it's convenient going door to door without stops except their hotels.

I took their shuttle in July....it does take awhile for the stops at their other hotels.....one stop in Bangkok, one in Pattaya....then to the one on Soi 13. So the trip takes at least 2 hours from Bangkok on their shuttle.

I took their shuttle in July....it does take awhile for the stops at their other hotels.....one stop in Bangkok, one in Pattaya....then to the one on Soi 13. So the trip takes at least 2 hours from Bangkok on their shuttle.

Hi! Do they stop at every one of their hotels, you wrote" one stop in Bangkok, one in Pattaya"?

Is it cattle class or can you move your legs? :WinkGrin1:

Gryck