Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Models For Hire? Any Suggestions?

zerocool

Anyone know of a Facebook forum or website that has Thai lady models for hire? I know I can find in the bars but looking to book someone and make it easy.

Any suggestions on where to find ?

New Canon DSLR camera waiting to break in

Your headliner made me think that you have Thai models for hire.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

I will be there the end of the month and what I have done in the past and this time as well is use Model Mayhem.  There are listings for local and traveling models.  

If you do some searches you can find some other sites as well and models with Facebook links to direct message about setting up a shoot.  

Another good way to go is search Meetup, I'm part of a couple of groups and have done both street photography and some nude shoots with other photographers that live there or are visiting like myself.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a few shoots in both Pattaya and Samui. Used both Modelmayhem and girls in the bar. The bar proved to be far cheaper. When I was in Samui, my then TG was with me. She helped alot. When I was alone, I would set up my laptop screen saver to show my pics. I would tell whoever I had that night that they were pics I took, and ask if they wanted any. Have a 100% success rate. Sometimes free, sometimes you pay a little. MM girls want 100 USD an hour for a shoot. Most I paid for BG was 1000 baht for the entire day.

Are the MM girls OK with working with amateur photographers? I assume they don't care as long as they get paid.

Thanks for the tips guys...

Linney Ann is an ageing and very minor 'model' who has been on the scene for years but may suit your needs.

I know who she is. She seems nice enough and definately deserves respect for the time she puts in on working out and toning her body, but she is a bit plastic looking for her tits and definately showing her age in her face.

There are some real beauties on MM. Many are the Facebook Queens I see as well. Most will do for about 7000 for 2 hours.

I know you are looking to get a professional model but I think it takes half the fun out of it. Lots of girls love a photo shoot if you show them the kind of work you do first. Tell them you will send them the edited photos once you have put them through lightroom and they are happy too much. I photographed 3 different girls from  Ruby Club and after I shot the first girl getting the others to agree was a snack. Take them long time pay them 2k and you get to shag them to.  

• 3 months later...

To shoot with bar girl is good idea.....because can enjoy shooting together and no need to thinking about duration of time and happy ending......

Best to look for a gogo girl who is used to dancing topless ( or more) and therefor wont be shy at being photographed. What you see is what you get.

It was a sad day when they introduced these so-called Coyotee dancers with their padded bra underneath a bikini top and another top over that.

Unfortunately these days, as someone posted elsewhere, the young attractive girls can make good money without taking their clothes off so the ones taking their clothes off tend to be the older not so attractive ones in order to get extra money.

Here is a bigger version of my avatar girl although it was just a quick snap, not a posed photo.

Tik 13c efCC.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived