IGNORED

how do i get a thai passport for my daughter ?

skorp

she is in uk at moment but i will maybe be taking her to thailand soon on holiday.   her mum is from kalasin.   she has a british passport at present.         i am seperated from her mum and soon to be divorced. 

what is process of applying for a thai passsport for my daughter.   can it be done through thai embassy in london ? 

If your still on good terms with her mother it should be a straight forward process through the Embassy i would have thought 

As above.call the embassy for advice... as long as you have her birth certificate and consent from both sides, then i cant see a problem.

if she was born in england and the mother is thai go through the thai embassy in england and they will give you a thai birth certificate when you have that you are good to go that is what we have to do in ausi for my kids

Archived