IGNORED

Fully Furnished Studio For Sale - Recently Completed Resort

Thai Rise Real Estate

Fullly Furnished Studio.

25 SQM.

Price 1,480,000.

This studio is located in Jomtien in a recently completed resort style project that includes a wave pool. Other facilities include Swimming Pools. Fitness and restaurants.

For more details contact me.

Fai

deleted wrong section

The more the cash, the better the gash

• 1 year later...
On 10/07/2016 at 10:12, Thai Rise Real Estate said:

Fullly Furnished Studio.

25 SQM.

Price 1,480,000.

This studio is located in Jomtien in a recently completed resort style project that includes a wave pool. Other facilities include swimming pools. Fitness and restaurants.

For more details contact me.

Fai

Any discount is possible? I'll not spend more than 1,1 Million Baths

35 minutes ago, Guiness said:

25 sq metres ????? would that be about 280 sq feet in old money ? is this for a living space for a human for 1.5 m baht ? 

Quite a common size in newer buildings, though probably designed more with Thais in mind as they seem to enjoy living like sardines.

The smallest studio condo I've read of here was only just over 20sqm. The floor plans are often quite well thought-out, though I would not want to live in one. Frequently they are sold here for "weekend breaks" so you are really buying a small hotel room.

My personal opinion is that a pleasant minimum for one person is around 60+sqm.

56 minutes ago, Guiness said:

25 sq metres ????? would that be about 280 sq feet in old money ? is this for a living space for a human for 1.5 m baht ? 

fucking mad ! 

note , i d love to see a floor plan ! 

A little less than 280 and when they state size it includes the balcony.  It works out to 60K baht per sq meter which is on the low side for Pattaya as I've seen prices from 20K to over 200K advertised.  Also most new developments will increase the price per sq meter as you go up in floors.

20 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

A little less than 280 and when they state size it includes the balcony.  It works out to 60K baht per sq meter which is on the low side for Pattaya as I've seen prices from 20K to over 200K advertised.  Also most new developments will increase the price per sq meter as you go up in floors.

i see your point but size wise rather than money wise they must be one room with toilet in a semi seperate area . 

Archived