IGNORED

Na Bahn

MG Pattaya 25

One of the top ten restaurants in Pattaya and well worth a visit. Located opposite the night club Differ near to the back of Big C North Pattaya. A great menu with great staff and owner. Always seems to be busy and very popular with locals. At weekends, the BKK crowd who flock here, have eating in this place as one of their boxes to be ticked. You might need to book a table.

One of the top ten restaurants in Pattaya and well worth a visit. Located opposite the night club Differ near to the back of Big C North Pattaya. A great menu with great staff and owner. Always seems to be busy and very popular with locals. At weekends, the BKK crowd who flock here, have eating in this place as one of their boxes to be ticked. You might need to book a table.

Can you post directions to this restaurant, please?

Does it have a website?

Very good restaurant been many times.

+1

Excellent food and Khun Nok, the owners GF, is a great singer and guitar player.

Just one thing that prevents me from going there more often.

They have different Thai and Farang prices. Somehow I don't feel happy with that.

Excellent food and Khun Nok, the owners GF, is a great singer and guitar player.

Just one thing that prevents me from going there more often.

They have different Thai and Farang prices. Somehow I don't feel happy with that.

Really? That's bad. What percentage more?

Lots of pictures.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d8713378-Reviews-Krua_Nha_Bann-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

From 30% for normal dishes up to 75% for small side dishes.

This is based on my visit there with a group of Thai people in May 2015 when I was the only Farang at the table.

I see. 

The food doesn't look all that good or unusual.

I won't go to a place doing that. 

Archived