IGNORED

buying almost new furnitures and tvs etc ,,,for about 2 weeks

Larssonn

been lucky ( or unlucky if market keeps dropping heh ) to buy me some property so now im after to buy the following items , new or almost new is a must and i dont have too high hopes but trying is free .

i will head to ikea or something end of juli so looking untill then .

u or L shaped bigger sized soffas of good / great quality , no intrest of fake leather or similiar

tv 55-65 inch , 65 preferely

soundbar

dishwashingmachine , new only

safetybox big enough to hold a few ipads for example

1-2 roof fans

electric portable stove for 2 pans , top models wanted

2 nightdining tables , must be some black in them due to bed colour

all other accesories like toaster coffemachine mixer etc for kitchen , only new unnused of intrest

floormats of good quality and bigger size , for livingroom lounge

few wardrobes , 2-5 doors size ... only genuine wood wardrobes of intrest

if you may have any cindly send me a pm with a pic and price , add to your priceing the transport cost to send it near beachroad as i want things delivered .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Dishwasher????

Lazy so and so 55555555555

Dishwasher????

Lazy so and so 55555555555

He wants to re-use his condoms.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

He wants to re-use his condoms.

awww thought i was the only one knowing about this saver , seems davidge also knew this trick :)

thanks for the tip misteregg , i will look it up , named ikea as im quite familiar with their products .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

hey smart guy , 

with all your advice on bargain hunting , why not tell U your purchase details 

maybe it will give some credibility to all that advice U have for others.

hey smart guy ,

with all your advice on bargain hunting , why not tell U your purchase details

maybe it will give some credibility to all that advice U have for others.

not sure what you mean , you want me to teach you howto find bargains ?

or you want to know my purchase details ? i tried to share my rentals , 0 people was intrested to participiate so dont se the point sharing in all honesty .

not sure what you mean , you want me to teach you howto find bargains ?

or you want to know my purchase details ? i tried to share my rentals , 0 people was intrested to participiate so dont se the point sharing in all honesty .

yes , that is what I mean . U are full of advice for others , all the cliches , wait wait wait , it's a buyer's market , don't trust realos , blah blah blah

Not asking for every little detail , location , sq m , cost per sq m , inclusions , condition .  Surely U know what I refer to , you are an expert , albeit self declared.

Credibility can be established , or restored for some , or you can just be a know all nothing.  Your decline to answer indicates the latter , to me anyway.

Most furniture shops on Third Rd, Pattaya Glang sell all of these far cheaper than Ikea

Yep

Before I furnished my house looked in IKEA really just a load of overpriced tat

Purchased much better quality furniture from small independent shops

Example IKEA coffee table 5000 Baht table made of cheap laminated soft wood

Purchased a hardwood handmade coffee table from a third road shop which will last years for 2600 Baht

well im not gonna go into any big discussion , youre obviously one way or the other very angry for some facts stated before .

either way im no expert and as such i most likely lost millions on my purchases so now you can be happy again ?

i thought the forum was about advice and buy / sell but maybe you wish to discuss something else ?

if you se any lies or untrue statement from my postings you should put them right up for everyone to se that im a very untrustworthy person .

unless you can do that i dont se any value in your postings at all .

if you cant put something with fact or any common sense in here it wont be answered .

Yep

Purchased a hardwood handmade coffee table from a third road shop which will last years for 2600 Baht

thanks for the feedback , i have been looking around and idd both you and misteregg are both correct .

alot better quality furnitures for less than half price comparing to ikea .

appriciated .

well im not gonna go into any big discussion , youre obviously one way or the other very angry for some facts stated before .

either way im no expert and as such i most likely lost millions on my purchases so now you can be happy again ?

i thought the forum was about advice and buy / sell but maybe you wish to discuss something else ?

if you se any lies or untrue statement from my postings you should put them right up for everyone to se that im a very untrustworthy person .

unless you can do that i dont se any value in your postings at all .

if you cant put something with fact or any common sense in here it wont be answered .

If you have found yourself a bargain and are happy with your purchase good luck to your Sir.

Its certainly possible if you do your research, do some leg work and are a bit flexible with your requirements.

I to would be interested in how you got on although dont expect you to divulge all your personal details here.  If you dont mind some brief insight into how you found the buying process and the good and bad experiences you had would add some value to the debate.  The finances are your business but the legal and practical aspects may help other in the future.

have bought everything except kitchen things and floor mats and safety box .

and will buy thoose before the end of the week .

thansk to thoose provided great info , saved me both money and time ....highly appriciated .

I am surprised there is no rant about lying and cheating furniture salesmen . 

Where exactly is this shop? The only places I've seen in 3rd Road were selling the worst sort of chipboard and plastic rubbish, even worse than Index.

I am surprised there is no rant about lying and cheating furniture salesmen . 

Give it time.

Archived