IGNORED

Vegetarian food

AlantheBuilder

My sister will be with me on my next visit and she's a vegi .

Does anyone know of a place that does both veg and no veg meals and breakfasts .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I’ve seen a vegetarian restaurant on the left-hand side of Pattayaklang, just before Third Road.

At Leng Kee restaurant they have big portions of morning glory, stewed vegetables and braised bamboo.

If you like Indian two of the three places across from Central  on 2nd road have extensive veg. and non-veg. and also Indian breakfast foods.

Five Star J that b0b mentioned is 100 percent veg. 

All Indian restaurants have good selection of veg food. There is also a thai veg restaurant in Thepprasit soi 10. Sizzler in Royal Garden has a salad buffét.

All Indian restaurants have good selection of veg food. There is also a thai veg restaurant in Thepprasit soi 10. Sizzler in Royal Garden has a salad buffét.

I was highlighting two that also have South Indian veg. including dosa (Indian stuffed crepe) menus. Most Indian places do not have that. 

Archived