IGNORED

For Sale PENN SLAMMER 560L LIVE LINER FISHING REELS

barstool

FOR SALE.

PENN SLAMMER 560L LIVE LINER FISHING REELS

2,600 Baht.

Reel is as new and in A1 working order and only used in fresh water at Baetong Fishing Park, Pattaya. Reel will be sold without line.

Reason for sale. I have two and yesterday I fished with and fell in love with my new baitcaster outfit. One Penn will be enough for me now.

2016-07-01 16.36.49.jpg2016-07-01 16.37.03.jpg2016-07-01 16.37.27.jpg2016-07-01 16.37.45.jpg

For a review of this reel click here. 

http://www.fishingta...g-fireline.html

You can reach me via PM.

Cheers Barstool.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Barstool,

I am definitely interested.. I am offshore now but will bump you around the end of the month when I get home if you haven't sold it by then.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

Hey Barstool,

I am definitely interested.. I am offshore now but will bump you around the end of the month when I get home if you haven't sold it by then.

Kurt

Hey Kurt,

Bump away. I have a friend who has a friend who will buy the reel but needs to wait a week.  That is eight days ago now. 

Happy safe return and home coming. 

Barstool

• 2 weeks later...

Is it fish that get caught or us anglers? My latest addition to my reel family is an Abu Garcia 6600 C4.

My friend is bringing it from Australia for me. It will replace a reel I refer to as Shitbox, a reel that was made in Taiwan.

7997.jpg8008.jpg8009.jpg8010.jpg8024.jpg

Fine gear deserved to be looked after. All my reels live in felt soft bags and all have their original boxes.

2016-07-22 14.04.08.jpg

Is it fish that get caught or us anglers? My latest addition to my reel family is an Abu Garcia 6600 C4.

My friend is bringing it from Australia for me. It will replace a reel I refer to as Shitbox, a reel that was made in Taiwan.

attachicon.gif7997.jpgattachicon.gif8008.jpgattachicon.gif8009.jpgattachicon.gif8010.jpgattachicon.gif8024.jpg

Fine gear deserved to be looked after. All my reels live in felt soft bags and all have their original boxes.

attachicon.gif2016-07-22 14.04.08.jpg

There's an old saying that "fishing tackle is designed to catch fishermen not fish"

There's an old saying that "fishing tackle is designed to catch fishermen not fish"

555 You should see my lure collection back in Australia.

PENN SLAMMER 560L LIVE LINER FISHING REEL is still for sale. The Price is 2600 Baht. I have received some ridiculous time wasting offers. The price is firm, no offers, please. 

I can pair it with a Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger #BWS 2201 70 for 3,800 Baht package deal. Once again, no offers, please. Both items are as new.

2016-07-29 14.57.04.jpg2016-07-29 14.57.34.jpg2016-07-29 14.57.49.jpg2016-07-29 14.57.56.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Does the rod come apart, or is it fixed.

Does the rod come apart, or is it fixed.

It is one piece Garzan and the new owner loves it. I know because I fish with him, twice a week. No whiskey fish on the rod and reel combo, as yet.

It is the perfect outfit for Baetong Fishing Park.

Good deal that you were able to get it to a good home. :-)

Archived