IGNORED

cambo money iformation please

brian_723

I was in cambo last year and got by very happily drawing money from my nationwide debit card .However i have a holiday booked for december and it is very sad watching the pound keep falling .I have decided that if goes below 160 again i will not go .

however for this weekend i have 162 available to me commision free dollar traverl cheques ,slightly above the interbank rate .I think i should by as it is a rate I can live with .How ever what i need to know is, how is it cash to my dollar tc's in pp siaem reap and shinouknile and very important how much will it cost me ,

i really would like an answer as i belive he pound will go down more and by monday i will miss this rate .I know it may go up again but i have to change it now while i can live with this rate .

look forward to any answers you can give me .

thank you in advance

you will have no problem changing in pp...

not sure about seiam reap didnt see any banks when i was there.

theres a new ANZ royal bank in snooky i'm sure they would change them..

no idea what the rates for changing thm as i never use them

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

thnks mate ,what fromwhat i can gather about 2% sp works out about 160 to the pound snd to be hinest a fair rate for the pound to dollar .I have cut my horel bill in hald and my short timerate is going form 20 to 10 or 15 dollars so i reckon it will even itself out .