IGNORED

Ufc 200

Thisguy617

All bars with either TRUE or CTH....when is it on and who's going to be kicking the shite out of each other??

Cheers

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Yeah will be shown all over the place

Should be a good one!

Awesome. I'm gonna be in town for it and I'm really looking forward to it. It's looking like a great card.

Main Card

Jones v Cormier. Should be a good fight. Alot animosity between these two. Unfortunately for DC I think Jon Jones will own him again.

Lesnar vHunt will be epic. If Mark Hunt lands one of those clobbers on Lesnar, he's gona regret coming back.

Pity, because Lesnar was quite entertaining in his first stint into the UFC.

Tate v Nunes. I think Tate will win this.

Aldo v Edgar. Hopefully Aldo goes longer than 10sec. Aldo will probably edge this one out.

Velasquez v Browne. I hope Cain wins this, always liked him as a fighter, been on a skid since losing his HW belt.

This whole card has been stacked because its a bit of a milestone. UFC 100 was stacked also, although not as much as this one.

Hopefully lives up to it's billing.

The new Retox Game On in Soi honey will be showing it on the massive projector screen that it has.

All bars with either TRUE or CTH....when is it on and who's going to be kicking the shite out of each other??

Cheers

ER

Sunday morning 10th Jul  10am for us here in Perth, (we're an hour ahead of you)

This is going the be the biggest card in it's history.

Main card starts at 9 AM. Do any of the bars show the prelims at 7 AM, or the cards that will be on Friday and Saturday morning as well? I went to the first Aldo-Edgar fight at UFC 156. Looking forward to the rematch and some of the other fights over the weekend. RDA-Alvarez on Friday morning has kind of flown under the radar wrt the big card at UFC 200. But, it's a real interesting match-up as well imo.

Main card starts at 9 AM. Do any of the bars show the prelims at 7 AM, or the cards that will be on Friday and Saturday morning as well? I went to the first Aldo-Edgar fight at UFC 156. Looking forward to the rematch and some of the other fights over the weekend. RDA-Alvarez on Friday morning has kind of flown under the radar wrt the big card at UFC 200. But, it's a real interesting match-up as well imo.

Yes main card wich is a MUST SEE at 9AM wich is bloody early.

And that means early prelims is at 4:30 am and prelims at 7 am wich both are must see :(

If I dont go to bed I will be so tired might I not get any fun of the matches and if I sleep I will have to go to bed to early and loose a whole night of drinking and shagging. :(

What to do...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll head to retox on soi honey. I've only heard of there and hooters playing it and I'll be damned if I go to hooters in Thailand. Hope to see ya all there

I'll head to retox on soi honey. I've only heard of there and hooters playing it and I'll be damned if I go to hooters in Thailand. Hope to see ya all there

I asked today from hooters and at least they told me they open tomorrow 10 clock. I was planning to go see it to hooters but now have to thing some other place.

Archived